India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF: U ME AUR HUM prt 2 pg 5

luv_shanak Senior Member
luv_shanak
luv_shanak

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Hye guys ' I m starting a ff on shanak .. it starts from  where the show ends' it mainly focuses on khanak's preganancy track.. I really wanted this track to happen in show' the cvs  just showed a promo but never implemented  this track .. so decided to put my ideas on this track through this ff ' it focuses on khanak's pregnancy and ups and downs shanak faces during this time.. hope u guys will like it'.

CHAPTER 1

"Omg mom , are u serious.. shan and khanak are gonna be parents.. I cant believe this' mein bata nahi sakti mom mein kitna khush hoon" khushboo exclaimed over phone as soon as madhavi tells her about khanak's pregnancy'''''." Tell me about it khushboo, meri to excitement hi khatam nahi ho rahi" madhavi said

Khushboo: mom, I wish mein waha hoti.. I m feeling so left out now.. first I couldn't be there on shan's b'day and now this.. '.. anyway where are shan and khanak .. unse to baat karwao'.

Madhvi: khanak actually apne room mein hai.. dr.  uska checkup kar rahi hai.. and shan is seeing all guests off'

Khushboo: oh! No problem mom , mein baad mein bat kar lungi.. '  chalo mom, meri abhi meeting hai.. I will call u later'''''.

Madhvi: ok beta .. take care.. bye

Shanak;s bedroom

Doctor has just left completing khanak's checkup. She has asked her to take rest.. as soon as all guests leaves shan runs to his room.. his excitement has no limits today.. he took two steps at a time.. he enters room and sees khanak sitting on bed and engaged in some deep thoughts' as soon as she sees shan , she picks up magazine on side table and pretends to read it.. shan grins to himself.. he knows she is feeling shy and trying to avoid him.. shan decides to tease her' he goes and sits on other side of bed.. she kept looking into magazine as if she is deeply engrossed in it'

Shan: khanak

Khanak: ( startling from her thoughts) : u.. haaa'..

Shan: thak gai ho kkya

She turns and look at shan but doesn't say anything

Shan: aisa karo, bahut der ho gai hai, tum so jao.. mujhe bhi bahut neend a rahi hai

Saying this he he switches off light from his side' khanak is shocked to see shan's behavior..

Khanak(in her mind): ye shantanu ko kya ho gaya hai?? Neeche to jab dr. ne bataya tha tab to kaise kud rahe the aura b dekho , ek baar bhi koi baat nahi ki

She sees shan covering himself with blanket and closes his eyes.. khanak pouts a liitle and the covers herself angrily with blanket and lays down bed with back facing shan' but sleep was far away from her eyes.. how could she sleep today, she thought to herself..how could shantanu sleep today' she turns to face the ceiling..she is so angry with him.. he didn't even talk about baby' she again turns around and comes face to face with shan who is giving a naughty smile..

as  soon as her eyes met with shan, both burst into laughter as if both understood what was going on each's mind.. shan lovingly takes her  hand and pulls her towards himself and engulfs her completely in his arms

Khanak: kya hua neend nahi a rahi( she says cuddling to him)

Shan: aj ki raat mujhe neend kaise a sakti hai khanak''''.( khanak smiles)  thank you khanak, meri zindagi ka sabse khubsurat tohfa mujhe dene ke liye'

Khanak: shantanu, ap sachmuch khush hai????????

Shan: khush????? Khush nai khanak , mein bahut bahut khush hoon.. aisa lag raha hai. Umm '.. aisa lag raha hai ki qutub minar pe chadkar sab se kahu ki mein papa ban ne wala hoon'.( shan says excitedly)

Khanak( blushing and smacking him lovingly on his chest ): dhat''''.

Shan grins to himself

Shan: par khanak , seriously, tumhe behosh dekhkar to ek baar mein darr hi gaya tha' lekin ab to meri khushi ka thikana nahi

Khanak: par shantanu' ( she hesitates a little) ' darr to mujhe ab lag raha hai'..

Shan: darr? Kaisa darr''.

Khanak( with a serious expression) : shantanu,  ye bacha, ye zimmedari, sabki humse umeede.. ab hum wo nahi rahenge jo hum pehle the' ab humare saath teesra bhi hoga'''''.. pata nahi kyun, par ye sochkar ek ajeeb sa darr lag raha hai'''..

Shan: khanak, kya hogaya hai tumhe' yeh dialouge to mera hona chahiye tha, tumahara nahi'. Tum kabse aisi bate karne lagi''

Khanak: nahi shantanu, mujhe darr lag raha hai ki mujhse ye sab ho payega ya nahi' meri zindagi badalne wali hai shantanu, aur'. Aur mein ye badlav mehsoos kar sakti hoon( she says keeping her hands softly on her belly to feel her baby)' samajh nahi a raha shantanu, sab kaise''

Shan( cutting her off): sab ho jaega khanak, kyunki chahe kuch bhi ho jae , hum hamesha saath honge'. Khanak tum tension mat lo.. hum sab kuch saath mein karenge'. Jab yahaan take ek dusre ka saath nibhaya hai, to ab to balki aur bhi zyada nibhayenge. shayad yehi khubsoorati hai, is nae rishte ki, is nai zimmedari ki

Khanak( with teary eyes): thik kaha apne shantanu, shayad isiliye yeh rishta itna khubsoorat hai

Shan smiles and kisses khanak softly on her forehead and engulfs her in his arms completely.. both dozes off to sleep with dreams of their future ahead hovering their mind'''''''..

Don't know why, but I think this was a lame attempt'' rest depends on u guys, how much u would like it '' plz comment and  do rectify me if I was wrong anywhere and do suggest anything which u thinks need improvement''''' plz do comment'''''..thank u

Edited by luv_shanak - 19 December 2011 at 6:59am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajaneethurose_sweet_shonaisangitasenguptapriyani143ktymsharon18IF_ridak.krithikasnigdhanagarjanavi07angelic_leena_3Miss.WahianOlicityFanRB81Roshni_Mshalini_s

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
omg!
Thank u so much...
Awosome yaar i like the part
each and every dialogue
wow!
I just imagine i am watching rbo now...23rd july 2011 epi
i miss so much...
Shaan tease scene khanak shy all this i miss that time...but your update make me smile
u r great
why r u not write this ff before...but dont worry no one can forget shanak...22 july epi just happen last night...
We all love rbo so much
thanak
please update soon next part
i want more rbo epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_shanak

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

nice update Smile. it's feel like i'm watching RBO.

plz continue soon

luv_shanak

neethurose Senior Member
neethurose
neethurose

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Good job.Thumbs Up

We all want to see these scenes in RBO. But not have that much luck.

Hope through this ff we can see those good moments.Smile

Please continue

luv_shanak

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
it is NOT lame!!!  Angry

im really happy that so many people are writing FFs!! its helps kep the forum active! :D

and khanak shying away when shaan enters the room ...that is SOOO khanak! LOL 

waiting for the updates! 

luv_shanak

_sweet_ Senior Member
_sweet_
_sweet_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Superb..specially dlgs..

luv_shanak

shonai Senior Member
shonai
shonai

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
nice start...
loved the part where Shaantanu teased her & their bursting out in a laughter ... very cuteDay Dreaming
waiting for the next part

luv_shanak

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
nice start..

luv_shanak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index