Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sach Se EK Nayi Shuruaat-A New Beginning-RajeevFC (Page 83)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saheli2610

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Yeh picture kahaan ka haiLOL

i don't know yaar..the pic had once come in Film Guide, DC...Big smile
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

i remember yeh lrl ke time kheecha gaya thaLOL
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

The controversies are pretty much less this time as compared to the previous season...and why ppl are always soo shocked hearing those revelations...aren't we face the same things in our daily life???aren't we already aware that such things do happen everyday around us??? seeing it is fine...getting involved in it is also fine but listening to it makes us feel uncomfortable...Isn't this hypocrisy???ConfusedOuch

yess we are the same people yaar...we all are corrupt in one way or the other..it is just that some have the courage to come forward & accept it..while some who lack that courage will create a ruckus over the truth...& you know according to me not all participants on the show are there to change, be the change, their incentive is money...whatever it is they are accepting the truth knowing the repercussions they have to deal with once the truth is out in front of the world...while people who raise  questions against  a show like SKS, people who raise eye-brows at the truth of the people, they have too understand that they are no saints...people who create ruckus are jus hypocrites  drenched from head to toe with hypocrisy...Smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

The channel ppl are intelligent...that is why they r showing one episode in two halves...one contestant is shown in two episodes...that will make 52 episodes which will enable the channel to retain the show for some more time LOLLOL

haan yeh bhi sahii hai...the channel is playing intelligently..waise anyway once SKS ends who cares about the channel...right...LOL

Personally if u ask me ...I dont like Life OK very much...sks is the only show which is keeping me tuned to it and many others as well...and the channel knows this fact very well too...LOL

yes..the same applies to me too...once SKS is over, i'am done with the channel...LOLLOLLOL& you are right the channel knows that Rajeev & SKS are it's strength...Smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

i remember yeh lrl ke time kheecha gaya thaLOL

absolutely right...waise bhi hum log Rajeev se related koi baat bhool sakthe hai kya...naaahhh... never na...LOLLOLLOL
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

The controversies are pretty much less this time as compared to the previous season...and why ppl are always soo shocked hearing those revelations...aren't we face the same things in our daily life???aren't we already aware that such things do happen everyday around us??? seeing it is fine...getting involved in it is also fine but listening to it makes us feel uncomfortable...Isn't this hypocrisy???ConfusedOuch

yess we are the same people yaar...we all are corrupt in one way or the other..it is just that some have the courage to come forward & accept it..while some who lack that courage will create a ruckus over the truth...& you know according to me not all participants on the show are there to change, be the change, their incentive is money...whatever it is they are accepting the truth knowing the repercussions they have to deal with once the truth is out in front of the world...while people who raise  questions against  a show like SKS, people who raise eye-brows at the truth of the people, they have too understand that they are no saints...people who create ruckus are jus hypocrites  drenched from head to toe with hypocrisy...Smile

U r right suriii...specially the insurance guy and his father...I dont think they had any kind of redemption...they were there only for money..and many others were there with the same intention. Ppl who shout the most abt public interest, abt harm to the society shud look at themselves first.
And although i dont know if i shud say it here, but i dont find  showing 20 marriages, 10 extra marital affairs, two sisters fighting for the same guy,etc etc(which are the genaral storyline of the serial these days) are much in  public interestOuch

Edited by saheli2610 - 26 December 2011 at 5:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Go to top