Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Life OK is being launched by Star India Pvt Ltd, which has drawn the curtains on its eight-year-old Hindi channel Star One.

The new channel will also mark the return of the controversial reality show Sach Ka Samna-Bhrashtachar Ke Khilaf Sach Ki Awaz. In its second season, anchor-actor Rajeev Khandelwal will grill participants on the basis of their honesty at the workplace.

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Life OK is being launched by Star India Pvt Ltd, which has drawn the curtains on its eight-year-old Hindi channel Star One.

The new channel will also mark the return of the controversial reality show Sach Ka Samna-Bhrashtachar Ke Khilaf Sach Ki Awaz. In its second season, anchor-actor Rajeev Khandelwal will grill participants on the basis of their honesty at the workplace.

thanks puriii
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

very niceee 😊
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely beginning to the new FC...gr8 work Puriji...and well...FC shuru hote hi u r here wid an article...now thats like a perfect RT..😃...And yes...thnx for the PM.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit turns anchor on Life OK channel

Denying the speculation that she was the channel's official partner, she said she was only anchoring it to launch it to the masses. "I am not a business partner," Madhuri told Mail Today.

The actress's job will be that of a storyteller or "brand philosopher". "The channel will have value-based shows. I'll be the 'sutradhar ' and will interpret and discuss the shows with the viewers," Madhuri said.

The channel, where the actress's stint would last six months, will go on air from Sunday.

It is the first project Madhuri has undertaken after returning to India from the US in October, with her two sons and husband Dr S. Nene.

She seems to have been roped in for Life OK looking at her small screen outing last year on Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa, which had a decent viewership.

Life OK will also have social dramas such as Meri Maa, Saubhagyavati Bhav, Tum Dena Saath Mera and a mythological show called Devon Ka Dev Mahadev.

"I always felt there were several issues which needed answers. We want to discuss with the viewers matters such as corruption, wife abuse and domestic violence, without being preachy," Madhuri said.

She agreed that the family shows to be aired on the channel are not radically different from the ones shown on other channels. But, she said: "We can't suddenly change the audience's taste. Since the Indian audience is used to watching family shows, we need to offer rich stories and bring to the fore thought-provoking issues which are not widely discussed by the middle-class."

Madhuri seems to have found the small screen a safer option as she earlier anchored a Zee TV cookery reality show, Food Food Maha Challenge , with chef Sanjeev Kapoor.

"Since I have returned to India, my priority is to make my children comfortable and give them more time. So I am picking projects judiciously," she said.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/madhuri-dixit-to-anchor-shows-on-life-ok-channel/1/164674.html
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx for the pm puri...oh what a lovely start of the new FC 👏 👏 👏 ...m happy k m here from the begining 😛 😛 😛 ...gr8 work..i'll pray k ye show pehlai walai ki TRP bhi pechai chor dai  😆 😆 😆
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx for the article suri n purnima...n yes suri he's looking so cute in the pic...thnx 4 the pic.. n puri add my name too in the fans list😭 😭 😭 Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RT,

you have done amazingly well. only you could have done that with so much ease and perfection... the smileys ( i have always adored ) the pics ( am jealous with ur collection) the words ( ahhh have always admired you ) everything was just bang on...

Loved this FC loved the new beggining and loved ur effort...

muahhh

urs
fati 😃
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

RT,

you have done amazingly well. only you could have done that with so much ease and perfection... the smileys ( i have always adored ) --- 😆😆 3 hearts 😆😆😆😆

the pics ( am jealous with ur collection) the words ( ahhh have always admired you ) everything was just bang on...---- Thanku thanku... RT *blushing* 😳😳😆

Loved this FC loved the new beggining and loved ur effort...--- 😳😳

muahhh

urs
fati 😃