Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ye sagai nahin ho sakti - Page 4

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sunaina02:

I am really excited about this prediction...plz accept my 🤗right now...

Another question (Q pe Q..lol)
Cvs should have released something excited ...so that TRPs can go high..I dont see that signs😕 Why CVs will let go off such oppportunities???
If they dont show promo..then how the audience will get excited and watch???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😆That was hilarious!
So typical of everybody!
sunaina02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shastradhari

sunaina02:

I am really excited about this prediction...plz accept my 🤗right now...

Another question (Q pe Q..lol)
Cvs should have released something excited ...so that TRPs can go high..I dont see that signs😕 Why CVs will let go off such oppportunities???
If they dont show promo..then how the audience will get excited and watch???

🤗

Hug to you too.

These CVs are very inexpereinced compared to other PHs. They do not know what clicks the TRP audience. This is the first show they are making for "TRP makingbehenjis" . Their previous shows were made for youtube hopping crowd . 
They think symbolism do the work of promo , but me a behenji is tubelitic and often miss those symbolisms.

Nani should be shown more in the promos and her decisive role .  Though Arnav is the bread earner , but she is the matriarch of the family who accpeted Arnav and Anjali when they were thrown on the streets.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great post
loved it loads
thnkss c
update more
 xxx
sunaina02 thumbnail
Actually ASR's family ( minus Shyam) will jump at any bride for ASR. If they could accept Payal , there can be no reason not to accept Khushi. 

Khushis family will be overjoyed. both the sisters going to same household.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice prediction. i quite like it. but one important question will not the family ask "why Khushi?"  He has feelings for Khushi we the viewers know that. As far a family know - he does dont like Khushi. So do you think there will be a confession before engagement.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah - this could happen...! I just hope tht Arhi some how figure out what they feel for each other. This is so confusing...!
sunaina02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunenahari

Nice prediction. i quite like it. but one important question will not the family ask "why Khushi?"  He has feelings for Khushi we the viewers know that. As far a family know - he does dont like Khushi. So do you think there will be a confession before engagement.

No confession. Just a deal .

That's why the word deal  was so stressed upon in previous episodes.

Why Khushi?

most probably Khushi was the only unattached girl available at that moment .

The decision had to be made instantaneously as according to Punditji muharat nikal jayega 😃
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok dear. lets hope you are right. :)
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

🤗

Hug to you too.

These CVs are very inexpereinced compared to other PHs. They do not know what clicks the TRP audience. This is the first show they are making for "TRP makingbehenjis" . Their previous shows were made for youtube hopping crowd . 
They think symbolism do the work of promo , but me a behenji is tubelitic and often miss those symbolisms.

Nani should be shown more in the promos and her decisive role .  Though Arnav is the bread earner , but she is the matriarch of the family who accpeted Arnav and Anjali when they were thrown on the streets.

Somewhere early this week, In SBB segment-Khushi and Anjali were talking about "this serial is more of signs"..u see lots of signs..for future. So i guess there u go..
I am so excited and thrilled to see both getting engagerd and spend some time together.