Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
u can updt whenever u r free ashi, n v don mind if anusha updts, vo hamari bhi sis hai!
ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha shayad anusha hi updt kare coz m very busy...
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ashi tujhe jitna pita jaye vo kam hai😑
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashi we almost forgot this FF!!

if u won't update then we r not going to leave u πŸ˜† will spam ur thread πŸ˜›

So what do u all call friendship? If someone asked me for what's friendship,i would definitely answered it is a condition in which one soul lives in two bodies. I hope you all may agree with me...

This story is all about friendship. It is the story of two best friends who can do anything for each other. This is the story of Sonali and Ashi. Though being separate from each other, no one can separate them from their hearts. Whenever one is in any problem another stands behind her for ever. In their school every one call friendship as "SonaShi = Sonali + Ashi".

As many as hurdles may come in their life, if they are with each other the hurdles will be crossed as one inch fence...But what will happen if both will get separated from each other? Can anyone think that the strongest bound of friendship will broke just by one crack? What will happen if someone intend to break their bound? Will the friendship between both is coming to an END? 
     To know you must read this amazing and emotional story of this immensely beautiful and sweet friendship bound of Sonali and Ashi... 

Edited by ashi.melodyfire - 12 years ago

sorry double post...

Chapter1

And The Story Starts...

"Today's a wonderful day for my sister and for my dad too!" said Saisha to her friend Deepti, "You know that today is Vartika's birthday and the surprise for her and dad is that mom is coming back after 13 years! No one knows this other than me."

This chit-chat was going on in the campus of St. Edmund's Convent School, Jaipur's campus. It seemed like that the whole students from K.G to 12th class are together to have fun as it was recess time!!!! The two friends Saisha and Deepti were from class 12th "C". It was the first day for the new session 2012-2013. And the students passed and promoted to their new standards respectively.

Saisha: Hey deepi, today you have to come at home on 8 pm understood? Don't think that   I'm saying this; Vartika is saying this through me.

Deepti: Ok sai for sure I'll be there.

Saisha: Do you know I'm not happy for Varti's b'day but happy for meeting mom after years.

Deepti: Oh I can understand it. Both of you loves your mom very much and leaving away from one's mom for 13 years matters very much.

Saisha: Do you know when Varti was born, mom left us forever. Though I talked to her by mobile, chatted with her, did video conferencing with her but could never see her face to face, could never ate tasty dishes made by her, could never slept in her lap.

Deepti: You are much lucky that you lived with her for at least 3 years, but look at vartika (pointing towards her in her huge group). She has only lived with her for 9 months in her womb.

Saisha: Leave all this. We should forget our past and think for our future. Whatever, we wanted mom and look she is coming back for me and varti.

Both finished their lunch and started having a walk in the campus. Both came near to Vartika's group. And when vartika saw them, She came running to her sis and her sis's friend.

Vartika: Hey Di!

Deepti: Happy b'day my angel.

Vartika: Thanks Deepi di. And how's going the new day in this brand new session.

Saisha: Let me answer. Varti don't you know that Deepi is such a book worm and workaholic!! She started studying on the first day too. Every one in the class were playing, pranking, cracking jokes, but this girl was doing calculations stupidly.

Vartika: Saisha if you can't study on the first day let her study. You are such a!!!!

Unfortunately Vartika could not complete her sentence as the bell rings. And she has to departure for her fav subject History class!!!

Vartika: See you at home!!!

Saisha: I don't care...

Vartika: Wait and Watch my dear cruel sis...

Saisha: We'll see!!!!

Deepti: Come on saisha...she is a child but why you are too doing childish acts like her??

Saisha: Ok just leave her as we have to attend the Bio practicals...

As the school ends Saisha came to the nearby Audi A8 which was gifted to her by her father. She opened the door and found someone sitting in her car covering his face by a handkerchief.

Saisha: Hey Mr. who are you? And why sitting in my car? Have you gone mad? Get out from here or else let me call security.

Stranger: Oh cool down sweetie cool down.

Saisha (Red hot with anger): Who the stupid are you and how dared calling me sweetie!!

Stranger: You knows me very well Saisha, don't you?

Saisha: Oh please tell who the man are you?

Stranger: Hmmm will not tell you soon. We'll meet soon at 8.

Saisha: But I don't wanna meet you. Understood.

Stranger: But I want to meet you. Anyways I'll come to your home at night with my mom-dad as...as your father invited us.(says proudly)

Saisha (says to the stranger): I never mind but never suppose that you are invited by me as only my dad has invited you...(says in mind) Huhn... as you will enter my home, i'll play such pranks that you'll never bring any thought of coming to my home...

Stranger: Hey side please, I have to go or else let me come to your home  earlier i.e. with you!!!!

Saisha (moving to her left): Get out from my car!😑 

Stranger: See you later and take care sweetie.

He goes out from Saisha's car, open his own car and drives away😍

Saisha (to herself): Huhn who the insane he was. How could i remember him at the party, I have not seen his face too as he's wearing a veil type cloth on his face. Was he saying the truth that he'll come at the party or was just joking...

All of sudden Vartika also came there and after seeing her sister talking to herself, she started wondering.

Vartika: Hey di! What happened to you? Why are you talking to urself?

Saisha: Nothing actually and feeling very sleepy plus hungry, lets to home fast.

Vartika (to saisha): Hmmm as you wish. (To herself in mind) What happened to saisha di Right now? Whenever i asked silly questions to her  she used to scream a lot on me but now she said nothing weird to me? What a miracle!!!!

Both sits in the car and orders their driver to take them home as fast as he can...

So guys how the first update of "FF: Oh Friend Always By My Side" was? Eagerly waiting for your lovely comments...😍

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u double posted this...and who is deepi??u introduced saisha and vartika before...
@ aru
really busy in these day, actually mera bhai ghar aaya hua hai uski seva mein lagi hoon...
whnevr i'll gt tym for sure will updt C.S2,prologue and chap1...may be 2morrow coz prologue is ready need to chk it once n paste it,done wi8 CS just hv to paste pics and will cmplt chap 1 at ni8 (whn m alwys free)!!!

and deepti is nt a main character so will nt introduce her...her role is cmplted...

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ ashi :

seems like i have missed alot in the last one month*sigh*, read your updates just now, liked the concept , CS and the first update😊.. continue soon and do include us too in the CS list, warna band baja dungi teri FF ki !! 😈