India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

tulsi will win (Page 3)

Immie Goldie
Immie
Immie

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged
mmanbol......u r right...Viranees always not usin brain.... also Police no investiation about acc.

there should be atleast one person saw the acc.. I mean always ppl r like ants so many ppl in road.at that time neither one saw that..thats so so dum thing......

also Tulsi's case should on Newspaper..Savitha's friend should hear this also thye doctors...

cant understand... Confused Confused

Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

i never said meera is right, she is wrong and will get her
punishment, but that doesnt mean tulsi has to win, forget what she did was right or wrong, she sud realise she cant decide on ppl's life and death, this country's law doesnt at all accept it on top of that. if she isnt bad or no bad intentions, she is extremely foolish and egoistic. whats the guaranteee she wont kill all the family one by one?
koptyp Goldie
koptyp
koptyp

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
i also think Tulsi will win.
blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Maybe
asifakhan Newbie
asifakhan
asifakhan

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Where is abhishaik, shoba's husband he knows Meera's truth. I don't understand why Tulsi is not telling the truth about accident. she didn't menshion to any one. Meera is saying everything. Meera should get the punishment. I hate meera Angry.
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
hu will believe tulsi now if she says tht meera is responsible for the accident ? except for karan , nandini and tanya and baa , every1 will think she is a liar .......
i feel tht the drunkard lawyer will be useless and karan will again go and cry in front of nandini .. nandni will then agree to giv her kid and mandira will then do sumthing to save tulsi
dianaansari IF-Dazzler
dianaansari
dianaansari

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Immie

y meera is the one who try to kill savitha thats y she was in pain so thats y she ask mukthi thats y y Tulsi gave her mukthi...
Y cant u remember Meera was the begining of the trouble.. how come u forget that.... Angry

Im still saying Tulsi done it was right.........
thats my opinion.........but everyone blame her y u guys forget about Meera.... Ouch

this is about Meera... Tulsi & Mihir... Angry

:::meera try to kill Savitha she knew Meera's truth if she told that to Mihir she never can get Mihir....so she kill savitha,,

:::she try to trap Tulsi to separate Tulsi from Mihir...till Tulsi in Mihir's life Meera never could get Mihir..thats y she tryin...

I think Aryan This is about Meera ,Tulsi-Mihir.....

Smile

I agree.

mmanbol Newbie
mmanbol
mmanbol

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
meera should not win. i think now the judge is slowly understanding tulsi's character.but she has to give some punishment to tulsi as in our country mercy kiling is considered as murder.i really pity tulsi.but i hate mihir if he marries meera!

Go to top