Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Immie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
no she wont loose ..she will win....
karan will do something ..Y cant Tulsi just say Karan that Meera loves Mihir thats y she try to Tulsi moove away from her family... 😡
meera   ðŸ˜¡
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its not abt meera-tulsi-mihir thing ,
its abt murder...

and for that tulsi is sure to have her punishment.

no use using those fake exuses of mukti etc.
Immie thumbnail
y meera is the one who try to kill savitha thats y she was in pain so thats y she ask mukthi thats y y Tulsi gave her mukthi...
Y cant u remember Meera was the begining of the trouble.. how come u forget that.... 😡

Im still saying Tulsi done it was right.........
thats my opinion.........but everyone blame her y u guys forget about Meera....

this is about Meera... Tulsi & Mihir... 😡

:::meera try to kill Savitha she knew Meera's truth if she told that to Mihir she never can get Mihir....so she kill savitha,,

:::she try to trap Tulsi to separate Tulsi from Mihir...till Tulsi in Mihir's life Meera never could get Mihir..thats y she tryin...

I think Aryan This is about Meera ,Tulsi-Mihir.....

😊
mmanbol thumbnail
i think tulsi will win but not able to understand why she is not telling anybody regarding savita virani's accident and mandira n meera are the main culprits and it looks like no one in the virani parivaar not interested to know what was the reason behind savita virani's accident.and where is that friend of savita virani who can help in tulsi's case?
Immie thumbnail
mmanbol......u r right...Viranees always not usin brain.... also Police no investiation about acc.

there should be atleast one person saw the acc.. I mean always ppl r like ants so many ppl in road.at that time neither one saw that..thats so so dum thing......

also Tulsi's case should on Newspaper..Savitha's friend should hear this also thye doctors...

cant understand... 😕 😕
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i never said meera is right, she is wrong and will get her
punishment, but that doesnt mean tulsi has to win, forget what she did was right or wrong, she sud realise she cant decide on ppl's life and death, this country's law doesnt at all accept it on top of that. if she isnt bad or no bad intentions, she is extremely foolish and egoistic. whats the guaranteee she wont kill all the family one by one?
koptyp thumbnail
i also think Tulsi will win.
asifakhan thumbnail
Where is abhishaik, shoba's husband he knows Meera's truth. I don't understand why Tulsi is not telling the truth about accident. she didn't menshion to any one. Meera is saying everything. Meera should get the punishment. I hate meera 😡.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hu will believe tulsi now if she says tht meera is responsible for the accident ? except for karan , nandini and tanya and baa , every1 will think she is a liar .......
i feel tht the drunkard lawyer will be useless and karan will again go and cry in front of nandini .. nandni will then agree to giv her kid and mandira will then do sumthing to save tulsi
dianaansari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Immie

y meera is the one who try to kill savitha thats y she was in pain so thats y she ask mukthi thats y y Tulsi gave her mukthi...
Y cant u remember Meera was the begining of the trouble.. how come u forget that.... 😡

Im still saying Tulsi done it was right.........
thats my opinion.........but everyone blame her y u guys forget about Meera....

this is about Meera... Tulsi & Mihir... 😡

:::meera try to kill Savitha she knew Meera's truth if she told that to Mihir she never can get Mihir....so she kill savitha,,

:::she try to trap Tulsi to separate Tulsi from Mihir...till Tulsi in Mihir's life Meera never could get Mihir..thats y she tryin...

I think Aryan This is about Meera ,Tulsi-Mihir.....

😊

I agree.