Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

messages .....to change the life !

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

hi sweeties

Every time I post KTH forum's members oriented topics ….every time we ….make comments on each others …behaviors …praise each other ..For good topics..good post …but this time …I decide to do some thing which I always wanted to….yes …I want to give message to KTH .forum members …the message which can might effect their way of thinking ..Their school of thought ….or might change the way of thinking ..And make their life prosperous!

THIS IS MY MESSAGE FOR ALL OF U ………………!

"Words unspoken , emotions unfolded. Life goes on like a crystal ball. Like chapter after chapter; one turns a page by the fire. You live with in an unbreakable, shell that confines your mind. Inaccessible, un crack able, territory.

We plan our lives thinking that this will never happen or never happen again. That life will change. That we will make a difference. Yet in deepest corners of our lives are times when life took turns we never knew existed. Turns we never wanted. We cringe at the after taste. We plan, we plot and we ponder. We appease our selves. But life is a battle. You either win it or lose it.  Things don't happen the way you always want them to . when you think you are the master , God shows that you are the slave …and would always be.

Most of us don't trust in our instincts ; we live in a shallow world ruled by the surface. We learn to take life for granted as it comes our way , knowing that some one would always be there to carve the way . in the race of perfect life , we set standard that can never be lived up to. What most forget is that they are building an edifice grey stone, instead of life. A house instead of home. An unloved is no life at all . judgments are easy to pass but difficult to acknowledge …it's abut time we made changes . time when we begin making promises to keep . When we smile to make warmth. And mean it , when we say ..Tomorrow is going to be a new day!!

I wish all my friends at KTH forums very good luck. May they always be filled with aspirations and zeal to do something good in life . !"

Well it was my message for all …now I am waiting for all of you …to convey some thing good for all of us !!

with all my love

Amna (cute_face86)

tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Aamna di.......pyaar-mohobbat chod kar jumpin 2 philosophy Confused Confused .....hhmm follown da holy path Embarrassed
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i m jumping tani ...but u know what .....we should not stick with one ....thing ...should be ....try to put effort in different angles of life ....well do u think ....main itni jaldi sudhar jaongi ....no way ...but one good quality of mine ...i keep balance in my life ....................!...well iq ko main nahi chor sakti ...look at areej's sigy ! Wink
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
that was really nice Amna...but putting emotions in words for me is not easy..i can only say that..i am blessed by knowing all of my friends here at IF..you all have completed me..and have given me a new strength..Thank you all for that..!!
farhina IF-Dazzler
farhina
farhina

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:34am | IP Logged

amna uts really nice messsg

well my philosphy of life
"
live and let live"

well cute is right..........this if give us alot.....
i wantto say to all of u my frnds

I think how every moment
has mdae our love so wonderful ....
Hug

so uniquley ours.

And i feel v lucky
to be sgaring my life
with somone like u
someone who fills all my days

wid beautiful moments of love Wink

luv u all.........

Hug

Edited by farhina - 27 March 2006 at 12:37am
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Aamna that's a realy nice message.
Well i am not so blessed with words.
I only want to say thanks guys for making my life complete, for giving me strength, for making me a better person.
Thanks for being my friends.I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

Edited by rajeev the best - 27 March 2006 at 12:45am
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:07am | IP Logged
AMNA sab se pehle.....apne siggy main see...editing karoo mamiiiiii......

ya toe areej ki jaga AAMNA likhoo Wink LOL ...sorry sis.... Wink Embarrassed LOL

ya toe....rajeev ki jaga...BRAD PITT likhooo.....rey mamiii...meri behen ko rajeev nahi brad pitt pasand haiiiii........he is our to be jeejuu......soooo...jaldiiii...... Wink

na ya....LOVE ur msg......its a bit touchyyyy......seeda wahan jaa kar touch kiya iss nee.....Heart.....very true......n very well written.....

main apna msg...zara....apne estyle main ddoongiiii...ok so wait peeps Wink LOL LOL
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged
well sara ap ki ..behen ji ki fermaish thi ye siggy ...didn't noticed ..areej's siggy Wink

Go to top