India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

ABOUT YESTERDAY’S EPISODE

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Disha is one tough cookieTongue, you don't mess with, so Pori pack you filthy stuff and leave before Disha removes all the hair on your dirty head!

NO MATTER WHAT, I DON'T THINK DISHA WILL EVER LEAVE AS LONG AS SUMITRA MA IS THERE, SHE IS AWARE OF WHAT GARGI IS CAPABLE OF SO SHE WILL NOT LEAVE HER ALONE.  SHE DID TOLERATE ALL OF DK'S CRAP IN THE BEGINGING, SO WHY WILL SHE BE AFRAID OF PORI

PORI IS LIKE A FLY IN FRONT OF DK, CAN'T SCARE ANYONE AWAY!

TAKE A HIKE PARI!Angry

PS: WHAT DO YOU THINK, WILL DISHA LEAVE DK'S HOUSE NOW THAT PORI IS THERE?

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 31 March 2005 at 6:27am

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged
LOLNo way Pori may act but she ain't tough she don';t stand a chance in the battle field lol
diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged
H i aaliyah,

Absoultely !Disha aint going  nowhere...She better not...she should eventually get cosy with her hubby dear, of course after she straightens him out fully...The man deserves a wack on his back for doing the ultimate thing,suspecting his wife carrying his own brother's baby?....Boy is that sick or what?

That's why I insist that Disha should not give into DK so easily...He should also realize what he had almost lost...On the other hand except for a few follys here and there I feel Disha is a perfect character...

All said and done goes without saying, DK is my most favorite character in TD! Man, looks like I'm affected by Disha too much...Love DK and hate him too...Angry

Now this Pari..essshhhhh...Pori....She is not going to affect Disha one bit....Disha already knows that DK is not a saint in his past...And she has already decided that she is going to forget the past and look into the future...In all its probability this Pori female will utmost be able to create some more stupid misunderstandings, which have no air at all....For all its worth she may even be the reason for the 2 D's to come even more closer...Or may be make our Disha maam realize her inner feelings and make her determine that DK is her present and future...Once if she realizes that DK is The Man, then she will go all out to get him...Disha is a woman of will power....

Aaliyah, did I write too much?

Cheers...
Diksha....

Cheers...
Diksha....
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged

ohhhh NO i don't think disha gonna leave it think she'll become more protective over our hottie dk Wink and what pari actually does with him!!!!

And she said she will only leave after making sumitra better so i don't think she'll break her vow!!!!

And ladies humare DK ko kon chorkra jah sakte hai Winklolll loll loll loll LOL

Love Asian Princess/DK ki Deewani - yehh hope this pari charecter gets away sooon but then again i have a feeling dishas goona be way jealous of her loll Wink- maybe that'll gether to express her true feelings towards him ........ hummmmm........WinkLOL

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Not at all Diksha, you seem to have taken Disha77's place, giving us lovely reviews and keep us entertained other than the updates.

Agree with ya, this introduction of Pori may just bring our Greek God and Lady D even closer, Disha may get on to Dk's good books and these two will conquer the world and obviously Gargi and Pori.

PS: Waiting impatiently for DK to regain all his wealth and power and waiting for Gargi and Sukanya to go to jailAngry for conspiring and having a hand at killing Dev baba, hope the writer don't forget to conclude that issue, revenge for DK going to jail innocently.

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Hi Aali,

long time no hear from you! Have you forgotten about me? LOL

Disha is an epitome of how a woman should be! Virtuous, upstanding, decent and has a good head on her shoulders.

Anyone who wants to take her on should really be careful - we all know how she stands up to DK!

Pori is nothing compared to Disha!

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Boy, Aaliyah you did flatter me by comparing me with this  groups seemingly  favorite member/moderator...I'm also a great fan of Disha77's write ups....

Hm..coming to revenge on DK's jail term...Well, I feel DK is working on it under the covers...One fine morning he will come with all the details...I have a feeling that he is not the one who gives up so easily and he did say that he is not going to leave the person who killed Dev...So its not all over...Gargi and specially that wicked sukanya(I somehow seem to hate her more than Gargi...may be because of her scary eyes...Dead) will have to be exposed eventually...And also I want our DK to be sown as THE MAN, who doesnt leave the people who deceived him....You know not just falling behind his wifey all the time....

I some how feel that there is a big twist in the story just around the corner....May be it has got something to do with DK regaining his wealth and also health(i mean getting rid of crutches etc..)Remember the make over thing that we heard sometime back?

Cheers...
Diksha.....

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Hi

Yes i agree Dikhsa you do have similarities with Disha77 as your anaylsis is nto biased as i think alot of people are biased towards DK who wouldn't be?????? But your critical anaylsis gives us a balanced approach.

I also think that Pari migth be the cause of DK and disha coming closer but u never know what the producers are think??? wait and watch

SamyBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top