Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Friends, Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [76.56%]
7 [10.94%]
7 [10.94%]
1 [1.56%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

OrangeSoft Goldie
OrangeSoft
OrangeSoft

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jayc1234

But I heard the Bajirao Mastani was dropped as SLB wanted to make the movie with Salman and Aishwarya Wink .. He could not think of anyone other than Salman it seems for Bajirao and in that case Aishwarya will not do Mastani.. So, who does Mastani now?

I think it's kareena Dead
Mastani or is it Mastana LOL

Embarrassed

Edited by OrangeSoft - 28 March 2006 at 12:22am

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged

But I heard the Bajirao Mastani was dropped as SLB wanted to make the movie with Salman and Aishwarya Wink .. He could not think of anyone other than Salman it seems for Bajirao and in that case Aishwarya will not do Mastani.. So, who does Mastani now?

Nehi bhaiyya,  aisa nehi hai.

Now Apparao will become Bajirao. Tongue LOL

Edited by apparaohoare - 28 March 2006 at 12:20am
*Jaya* IF-Sizzlerz
*Jaya*
*Jaya*

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:22am | IP Logged
You have good chances, I must say Wink

Waise bhi Sallu 'bhai' to bahut jaldi jail ki hawaa kha rahe honge LOL LOL LOL
apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:24am | IP Logged

You have good chances, I must say Wink

Waise bhi Sallu 'bhai' to bahut jaldi jail ki hawaa kha rahe honge LOL LOL LOL

LOL

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged
These days SRGMP is more about "Crying Wives" ,this trend has been set up by (DD-Brigade("Debu Darbar Brigade),Prajakta is also going to follow footsteps of vandana as she has already showed a "Demo" to us on first day LOL
ya They are best jodi (In Acting also) Ouch
OrangeSoft Goldie
OrangeSoft
OrangeSoft

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged

But I heard the Bajirao Mastani was dropped as SLB wanted to make the movie with Salman and Aishwarya .. He could not think of anyone other than Salman it seems for Bajirao and in that case Aishwarya will not do Mastani.. So, who does Mastani now?

I think it's Kareena Dead
can not digest her as Mastani Cry Cry
It is Mastani... SLB... not Mastana..... Confused
X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Kya baat hai amogh ji, aap ne to apna siggy ko jhakkas bana diya. Wink

Abhi, Confused

Main to sirf sahi logon ko support kar raha hoon, par main jaanta hon, yeh sab tumhare bhi favourite hain.

mudabid Goldie
mudabid
mudabid

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhavir108

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Hrishikesh and Prajakta are awesome. Hrishikesh is a superb singer. He's won TWO megafinals of SRGMP. That speaks a lot. Has sung at so many classical concerts with big names.

I don't think he has much of a diction problem.

Orangesoftji, as of now, Hema, Himani, Nihira, Debojit have more offers than Vinit...to get the facts right Wink

Abhi where did you get this info.  Its awesome.  I do not have any information on Debu.  What are his next assignments.

Appaji, Hema has been signed by Mukta arts for the next sensible movie with sensible music...not Shaadi se pehle and Tom Dick and Harry stuffWink. Hema has sung for Telugu movies (his first one itself is a movie with raga based numbers), and he's singing a duet with NihiraBig smile in Alag, and AS is giving Hema the entire soundtrack of his next movie

Nihira is singing for ID and ARR. She's also supposedly been signed on by Himmy too.

Himani, they say she's got about 10-11 songs in the pipeline.

Debu's cutting his album with Zee, is singing for ID, and reportedly is even singing for Himmy. Pritam has signed Debu and Debu's singing Rabindrageet and regional songs in his homestate.

Debu also recorded the entire Hindi soundtrack of the critically acclaimed Choker Bali.

He was also to do an album with Javed Akhtar and an MD...forgot who. Reportedly, when Javed Akhtar heard his rendering of Rabindrageet, and Debu went to meet Javed sahab and touched his feet, Javed Sahab said, 'Beta tum mere paon kyon chu rahe ho, mujhe tumhare paaon chune chahiye'.Smile

I am desperately waiting for the Hema-Nihi duet. Composed by AS. AS has a track record of raga based melodious songs.

Hema - Nihi duet in Alag isn't jst them both, it has Shaan and GAyatri Iyer as well, I hope u can hear them amidst those 2 stalwarts !

Hemu's telugu songs were good.. He sounds PERFECT in telugu.. i wish he'd get more offers from tollywood.. he is such a celebrity now in hyd..

But ya, I cant wait to hear Hemu and Nihira sing full time, that will be a beginning of a new era of bollywood..unless some other pataka comes in some other reality show..

Nihi hasn't got one with ARR yet, she has with ID and S-E-L.. she is supposed to be singing for SLB, and I read sumwhere that SLB and ID had a fall through and SLB is gonna get hold of Monty(the guy who gave music for black) and if thts true, Nihi is gonna be singin for Monty.

Monty is doing the film Saawariya for SLB. I don't think SLB and ID had a fall-out, he just moving on after doing 2 films with ID. Looks like Sanjay has a thing or two for orchestra members. He picked out ID from Jatin-Lalit's orchestra and now has taken Monty from ID's team.

Go to top