Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta? - Page 2

Poll Question :

Friends, Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Average
Not heard
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
I loved Hrishikesh in SRGMP world in 2004. I have heard him live and he is very good, classically trained. My problem with him is, I don't think he will make it big as a play-back singer until he takes some urdu diction lessons.He has a very strong marathi accent when he sings hindi songs.I was not too impressed with Prajakta.Some of the female singers in EMAET are definitely better than her.

Originally posted by PardesiDoc

I loved Hrishikesh in SRGMP world in 2004. I have heard him live and he is very good, classically trained. My problem with him is, I don't think he will make it big as a play-back singer until he takes some urdu diction lessons.He has a very strong marathi accent when he sings hindi songs.I was not too impressed with Prajakta.Some of the female singers in EMAET are definitely better than her.

I do not agree - no offence.

😳

Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta?

Yea bhi koi poochne ki baat hai. They are the BEST.

I never heard them both before, but I think they were terrific. I want to hear more so I can get a better idea of how they sound like in the future.
This is a question which has a default answer 'YES'.

Originally posted by apparaohoare

Did U like Hrishikesh n Prajakta?

Yea bhi koi poochne ki baat hai. They are the BEST.

Eggzatlee apparaohoare 😳

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Hrishikesh and Prajakta are awesome. Hrishikesh is a superb singer. He's won TWO megafinals of SRGMP. That speaks a lot. Has sung at so many classical concerts with big names.

I don't think he has much of a diction problem.

Orangesoftji, as of now, Hema, Himani, Nihira, Debojit have more offers than Vinit...to get the facts right 😉

Abhi where did you get this info.  Its awesome.  I do not have any information on Debu.  What are his next assignments.

Originally posted by kishore_bhakta

I never heard them both before, but I think they were terrific. I want to hear more so I can get a better idea of how they sound like in the future.

bhakta dada

u hv 2 listen 2 them...

I am sure u r gonna love their singing!

😳

Originally posted by kishore_bhakta

Bhakta da,

You need to hear Hrishikesh sing a classical number.  JUST MINDBLOWING.  DARUN.

Originally posted by amogh8188

This is a question which has a default answer 'YES'.

true 😳