Saarthi

India-Forums

   
Saarthi
Saarthi

taste of wedded bliss... (Page 5)

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by boomerang123

Originally posted by sweet_mita

Thanks but every pair look Dead & shazy, itni kosis ki baad bhi wo Kavita Dead Angry Tumhare Karan ki saath? Angry

u r rite ....ab shazy ka kya hoga ? kavita kyon uss karan ke saath ghoom rahi hai ....shazy ko ab bandook uthana hi padega shayad .... LOL LOL

haila....main toh apne haaton se usko.....Angry....pyar mey sub jayaz hai.....

esp aap ke liyeLOL

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Joined: 17 September 2005
Posts: 3452

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Innocent angel

Originally posted by diya7000

Thx for the info.
Karan us horrible looking Kavita se saath kyun kahiin pe jata hai Cry
.

relax anuSmile.shazy aur poonam is problem ka solution zaroor nikalengeLOL

main akeli hi  kavita ke liye kaafi hoon.....after I deal with her....it will be end of story....Evil Smile

Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by Innocent angel

Originally posted by diya7000

Thx for the info.
Karan us horrible looking Kavita se saath kyun kahiin pe jata hai Cry
.

relax anuSmile.shazy aur poonam is problem ka solution zaroor nikalengeLOL

main akeli hi  kavita ke liye kaafi hoon.....after I deal with her....it will be end of story....Evil Smile

LOLLOL

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Joined: 17 September 2005
Posts: 3452

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:01am | IP Logged
haila....I'm logging off now...kavita ne mood hi kharaab kar diya... Ouch
kebab mey haddi.... Angry
meri dushman.... Angry
meri saut..... Angry
next year...I will nominate her for the saut award at SPA... Cry Cry Cry coz she's doing a pretty good job already.... Cry
laterz people...I'm going into hibernation. But some one wake me up when karan dumps kavita...till then, it's best not to disturb me.. Evil Smile coz I'm hatching a mastermind plan....called....operation kavita KHALLAS....
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Joined: 05 February 2006
Posts: 2269

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

haila....I'm logging off now...kavita ne mood hi kharaab kar diya... Ouch
kebab mey haddi.... Angry
meri dushman.... Angry
meri saut..... Angry
next year...I will nominate her for the saut award at SPA... Cry Cry Cry coz she's doing a pretty good job already.... Cry
laterz people...I'm going into hibernation. But some one wake me up when karan dumps kavita...till then, it's best not to disturb me.. Evil Smile coz I'm hatching a mastermind plan....called....operation kavita KHALLAS....

best of luck shazy jiWink.hope ur mission is successfulLOL

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Joined: 24 February 2006
Posts: 433

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:27am | IP Logged
yuck, wats happened to karan's taste? Dead n i dont like da cheap dress dat kavita is wearing Dead
n did neha go? coz it doesn't seem like it.
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Joined: 11 August 2005
Posts: 3509

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by boomerang123

Originally posted by sweet_mita

Thanks but every pair look Dead & shazy, itni kosis ki baad bhi wo Kavita Dead Angry Tumhare Karan ki saath? Angry

u r rite ....ab shazy ka kya hoga ? kavita kyon uss karan ke saath ghoom rahi hai ....shazy ko ab bandook uthana hi padega shayad .... LOL LOL

haila....main toh apne haathon se usko.....Angry....pyar mey sub jayaz hai.....

u r right shazy ...everythings fair in love and WAR (with kavita ) ...kya ganndhi dikh rahi hai karu ke saath woh  Dead aur shaadi mein black dress Angry no dressing sense ......

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Joined: 24 February 2006
Posts: 433

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

haila....I'm logging off now...kavita ne mood hi kharaab kar diya... Ouch
kebab mey haddi.... Angry
meri dushman.... Angry
meri saut..... Angry
next year...I will nominate her for the saut award at SPA... Cry Cry Cry coz she's doing a pretty good job already.... Cry
laterz people...I'm going into hibernation. But some one wake me up when karan dumps kavita...till then, it's best not to disturb me.. Evil Smile coz I'm hatching a mastermind plan....called....operation kavita KHALLAS....

LOL dont worry shazy, wont disturb u. but do gimme a call, n let me know abt ur mastermind plan!Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
a cool bliss in summery hot!!!!

2

Author: TUYA   Replies: 11   Views: 653

TUYA 11 653 29 April 2006 at 12:33am by Suraj_Kiran

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saarthi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index