jingle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Sujata's a bauble buff!

Jewelry could well be Sujata Mehta's middle name. It's almost her signature tune, that she plays at any event she graces! The lady, best remembered for her performance in Doordarshan's Shrikant two decades ago, flaunts a wide variety of baubles at every do, and with style. At the recent launch party of Balaji Telefilms' Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa, where she plays the mother's character, Sujata was turned out in a becoming white ensemble, embellished with loads of silver jewelry, rings being her speciality.

"I love to wear jewelry. I get it done from Saurashtra and have been doing so for many years now. I have these certain bangles which I have got made in different colours to match my clothes. In fact, when I go abroad, the first thing I do is get myself some exotic jewelry pieces," says the stylish Sujata, who is genuinely fond of dressing up and looking good.
To think that the lady plays a fashion designer in Nimmo who wants to be a Page 3 socialite, we'd say she's landed herself the right job!