Remix
Remix

after the chaos-all happened-new part on5

tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

After the chaos---it all happened

It was a day in between the elections of the two fighter couple, rather a sweet one. Who they are? No point in guessing. Yes they are yuvi and ashi

Yuvi------ yuvraj dev was in a bad position of the election. He was getting defeated by his unexpressed love --------------ashi

Ashi-----anvesha banerjee ray the strongest contender of the election, who was getting all the support from all her sides in other words it could be said that she was winning.

One day aprt from the elections they were all (all the 4) sitting inside the shed  and thinking abt their new venture of shows they r gonna do after 1 month. They were planning abt new songs and choreography. Their look and style (mst importantly tia)

But very different from the regular routine yuvi was sitting quite quietly. What was the reason no body there knew. Actually nobody saw yuvi with that intension. Everybody thought that he was it as he is always very jolly and always in a good mood.

But there was one person who saw it. It was ashi

She first was very happy with his state of mind and even understood that why was he like that -------------------- ELECTIONS

Ashi then speaks

Ashi: hey bhaggu!  Kuch log itne physco type hote hain ki agar un ka face bhi dehk loge toh pura din kharab ho jaye ga

Yuvi: yah rite jaise wackkos ki face dekhke din to bahuthi accha jata hoga naaaaaaaa

Ashi: oh shut up u physco  main janti hoon tum mujse jealous hoo kun ki main elections SHAYAD jeet rahi hoon aur tum nahin haaaaaaaaa

Yuvi: haan! as if I care.  And walks out of the shed

Ranveer: yuvi banna rukiye kaha ja  rahe hain aappp

Yuvi: kehi pe bhi jayo atleast waha pe kisi freak ka saya nahin parega

Ranveer: lekin baanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Main dekh ke aa rahi hoon kaha gaye who

Ashi: nahin thakur tum ruko main ja rahi hoon. Mujhe pata hain who wacccko kaha hoga don't mention

ranveer:ok thick hain jaise aap chahe lekin dekhke who  hum me lagta hain bohot depressed hain, aur agar aise main unhone tume dekh lliya toh shayad  aur depressed ho jayenge. Isiliye zara sambhal ke  ok

ashi: don't worry thakur  anvesha banerjee ray sab handle kar legi…… chao

tia and ranveer: good luck ashi

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

tia: ranveer tumhe kya lagta hain

ranveer: kis bare main???????

Tia: are yeh jo yuvi aj depressed lag raha hain uska kya wajah ho sakta hain?????

Ranveer: hum exact reason toh nahin pata lekin shayad elections ke  wajah se, who depressed hoo gaye honge

Tia: shayad, lekin yeh toh who ho raha hain na jo ashi chati thi phir who kun gayi yuvi ko consol karne???????

Ranveer: hume bhi yeh bat samaj main nahin ayi, shayad ashi na realise kiya ke yuvi bhi uska dost hain aur who use aise   nahin dekh sakti hain

Tia: ranveer have u gone mad ashi toh always yehi chahti hain ki who yuvi ko in a bad shape main dekhe

Ranveer: hum iske bare main kuch nahin jante hain behtar hoga ke aap ashi se hi puch le

Tia then thoughhht that kuch toh garar hain aur use who dundh ke nikalna hain

Ashi then goes to a jungle type of area where she founds yuvi to sit in a corner of a bench a looking very depressed. Then ashi slowly goes to him and call out very softly:   YUVI

====================================================== 

hey guys hope you all like my fic this fic is for all ashi yuvi fans. they always used to tell me tio write abt them sooooo here u go hope you like it and hey i would continue it ASAP

tia

Edited by tia_5 - 05 April 2006 at 4:13am

tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
hey guys plzzzzz say how did you like my ashi yuvi fic because me being a tia ranveer fan might not have been able to prove my might to you ok so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz commen\t on it
prajakta bhagat Groupbie
prajakta bhagat
prajakta bhagat

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
plzzz continue itsawesome Embarrassed Wink
tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
ya sure i will
Neetaldesai Goldie
Neetaldesai