akash manayta more as a bro-sis

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
since they don't have any chemistry their relationship is more like bro-sis than a actual couple. like akash being all sweet n nice to her, taking care of her like a big bro and always telling her nice things.it's like uday-unnati all over again.  i want to see moniya tying rakhi  to akash on rakshabandhan n the song plays bhaiya mere rakhi ke bhandhan ko nibana😆 what say guys? Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed they can even play the ehmmbh track if akash prefers to sing!!
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tutiface

Agreed they can even play the ehmmbh track if akash prefers to sing!!

yup that would be a dream come true n then manyata going on a bride hunt for his payare bhai😆
ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

since they don't have any chemistry their relationship is more like bro-sis than a actual couple. like akash being all sweet n nice to her, taking care of her like a big bro and always telling her nice things.it's like uday-unnati all over again.  i want to see moniya tying rakhi  to akash on rakshabandhan n the song plays bhaiya mere rakhi ke bhandhan ko nibana😆 what say guys?

Rofl...can't agree more.It is like Uday-Unnati once more.😆

And thats a good proposal...let Munya tie a Rakhi on Akash's wrist.I'll like him more as a Bhai .Bhaaayaaa...

Good proposal.👍🏼

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILovePushan

Rofl...can't agree more.It is like Uday-Unnati once more.😆

And thats a good proposal...let Munya tie a Rakhi on Akash's wrist.I'll like him more as a Bhai .Bhaaayaaa...

Good proposal.👍🏼

thanks, he suits the bhayaa charcter more than a majnu he can call her choti n she can call him dad that will be soo cuteee to watch😆 manyata go around finding a bride for akash singing mere brother ki dulhaan dhondo mein dhondo apne brother ki dulhannn🤣
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks, he suits the bhayaa charcter more than a majnu he can call her choti n she can call him dad that will be soo cuteee to watch😆 manyata go around finding a bride for akash singing mere brother ki dulhaan dhondo mein dhondo apne brother ki dulhannn🤣

👏LOVE THAT IDEA. I would be partying if that really came true. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
We are so mean, but what to do? What else can you call two cardboard boxes on-screen!🤣
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aahahaha truuueee
AKSH UV ka honay waalaa sallaa haaiii:p
ahaaahahahah
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

<font color="#ff0066">We are so mean, but what to do? What else can you call two cardboard boxes on-screen!🤣</font>

Cvs also torture us with akash- manyata scenes too. I can't really think of any other relationship another for these two since their chemistry colder than the weather in Alaska 😆Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Cvs also torture us with akash- manyata scenes too. I can't really think of any other relationship another for these two since their chemistry colder than the weather in Alaska 😆

hahahahaahhh OMGGG so trueee yaarrr hate tht akash 😡

MR akash just go away ur nah made for tis role only YDAYVEERRR ❤️