Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

TOI- I’m not a singer by fluke:Reshammiya (Page 57)

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Joined: 27 February 2005
Posts: 10569

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amogh8188

Sab HR ko bhool gaye kya???????????????????????????


hriterick RoshanWinkTongue

Bratati_0712 IF-Rockerz
Bratati_0712
Bratati_0712

Joined: 24 December 2005
Posts: 5887

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

Originally posted by vinit_rocks

Originally posted by guess_gallery

Originally posted by vinit_rocks

hi angie Tongue
aur gg aap to mere bhaiya hi hai Wink LOL

very bad ..i am calling you aunty and you are calling bhaiya.. not fairWink

main auntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyConfused

main to bachhci hoon bhaiyaConfused

jab aap bachi hai.. to hum kya aape se bade hai... aape chote hai..so i will stick on aunty

but i'll call u bhaiyaTongue

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-
Joined: 19 November 2005
Posts: 6388

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

gg Smile

vinit rocks chuti hai
ash hey gurl

pata hai.. pari

HR ki sayyonni IF-Dazzler
HR ki sayyonni
HR ki sayyonni

Joined: 31 December 2005
Posts: 2689

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_gallery

Originally posted by ash_schwarzen

Originally posted by guess_gallery

hi ash yeh bhaiya bhaiya kya laga hai yaha par.. aaj rakhi hai kya... LOL LOL LOL

then u tell me wat do i call u'llWink.........

ahmed.. and i think a relation called friendship also exist in this world

ok ahmed ............btw wats ur age???

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-
Joined: 19 November 2005
Posts: 6388

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinit_rocks

Originally posted by guess_gallery

Originally posted by vinit_rocks

Originally posted by guess_gallery

Originally posted by vinit_rocks

hi angie Tongue
aur gg aap to mere bhaiya hi hai Wink LOL

very bad ..i am calling you aunty and you are calling bhaiya.. not fairWink

main auntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyConfused

main to bachhci hoon bhaiyaConfused

jab aap bachi hai.. to hum kya aape se bade hai... aape chote hai..so i will stick on aunty

but i'll call u bhaiyaTongue

tharo marzi aunty....is bhaiya ki ek baat nahi suno ge...

Bratati_0712 IF-Rockerz
Bratati_0712
Bratati_0712

Joined: 24 December 2005
Posts: 5887

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amogh8188

Sab HR ko bhool gaye kya???????????????????????????

nahi amogh bhaiya aap aisa mat kahiyeCry

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-
Joined: 19 November 2005
Posts: 6388

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_schwarzen

Originally posted by guess_gallery

Originally posted by ash_schwarzen

Originally posted by guess_gallery

hi ash yeh bhaiya bhaiya kya laga hai yaha par.. aaj rakhi hai kya... LOL LOL LOL

then u tell me wat do i call u'llWink.........

ahmed.. and i think a relation called friendship also exist in this world

ok ahmed ............btw wats ur age???

i feel i am giving interview in a matrimonial office...

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-
Joined: 19 November 2005
Posts: 6388

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinit_rocks

Originally posted by amogh8188

Sab HR ko bhool gaye kya???????????????????????????

nahi amogh bhaiya aap aisa mat kahiyeCry

kahi aisa na ho galti se behna ko bhi bhaiya kehdo

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Surprise Raja Hasan in Himesh Reshammiya Team

2 3 4

Author: Raghuraj   Replies: 27   Views: 3109

Raghuraj 27 3109 08 December 2009 at 7:12am by nusha29
The 5th century - Himesh Reshammiya

Author: uknaik99   Replies: 6   Views: 1002

uknaik99 6 1002 02 October 2009 at 1:21am by Summer3
SINGER VS SINGER/PERFORMER

Author: hirni   Replies: 8   Views: 2436

hirni 8 2436 05 October 2007 at 4:43pm by neily
Versatile singer or one genre singer?

2

Author: mittijalebi   Replies: 11   Views: 1937

mittijalebi 11 1937 20 July 2007 at 2:19pm by SolidSnake
Reshammiya v/s Reshammiya this month

2

Author: Too_Much   Replies: 15   Views: 1341

Too_Much 15 1341 13 May 2006 at 7:04am by X-rebel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index