Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

TOI- I’m not a singer by fluke:Reshammiya (Page 49)

ramdi Senior Member
ramdi
ramdi

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulsoup

Originally posted by anshu03

Anshu – this is a never ending saga – I'll start again tomorrow

Just to make the situation lighter here – contextual too (on statistics)

At ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) one batch (say 1992) had 100 Men and 10 Women. At the end of 4th and final year – by natural law – many love stories emerged and (alas) many died. But finally 5 couple made it through the last lap – marriage!

That year in the university magazine the editor wrote - "Amongst the students of the 1992 batch - 5% of our boys got married to 50% of our girls"

I rest my case.

I had to log of last night and so I could not reply to many. Ok SoulSoup, coming to your humour filled retort, well it is funny (good one), but more importantly what the editor wrote was again 100% TRUE ? Isnt it ?? we can all find it funny but still cannot say that its a false.  The only difference is that this stat is not in relevance with the institute coz they dont say anything about the institute, but the stats on HR are in relevance with the music industry and tell us that he is ruling the music Industry today !

This editor to me looks a very close relative of all HR bashers ! Coz he gives out points which are not required with the context of his institute. Something similar to all HR bashers, they give out points which are most often not related to music while bashing HR.

I can understand the frustrations of HR bashers, coz I know its very hard for to digest his popularity and accept what the numbers speak about him. It is even harder for you guys to digest that his popularity is universal and uniformly spread over the country rather than being Lop-sided in any particular region.

Missed this one Anshu - won't comment on anything else - but I need to clear this thing here-

Where you got the idea that we are FRUSTRATED!!

HR bashing is such a fun act – we just love it.

You must have heard it before – 'For men – after a certain age litigation takes place of sex'

Well – just replace 'litigation' with HR bashing and age no bar here! Wink

I believe there are some other people actually got some ants in their pants. Ermm

Isi baat pe – let's rack!Thumbs Up

ClapClapClap

juggyE Goldie
juggyE
juggyE

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

You must have heard it before – 'For men – after a certain age litigation takes place of sex'

I believe there are some other people actually got some ants in their pants. Ermm

LOL
tellus Senior Member
tellus
tellus

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:51am | IP Logged

I can understand the frustrations of HR bashers, coz I know its very hard for to digest his popularity and accept what the numbers speak about him. It is even harder for you guys to digest that his popularity is universal and uniformly spread over the country rather than being Lop-sided in any particular region

Well, I have always believed so far that the law of averages have always come to the rescue of India's pride & reputation. But now Cry Cry. Music Lovers, Lets HOPE.
Hum hongey kaamyabh.. Hum hongey kaamyabh ek din...
s2v2 Groupbie
s2v2
s2v2

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellus

I can understand the frustrations of HR bashers, coz I know its very hard for to digest his popularity and accept what the numbers speak about him. It is even harder for you guys to digest that his popularity is universal and uniformly spread over the country rather than being Lop-sided in any particular region

Well, I have always believed so far that the law of averages have always come to the rescue of India's pride & reputation. But now Cry Cry. Music Lovers, Lets HOPE.
Hum hongey kaamyabh.. Hum hongey kaamyabh ek din...

lets hope... abhi tak all the 3 reality shows have given average/below average singers as the final winners... lets hope the next time the law of averages really works...

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
The comment of soulsoup was meant to be a joke and may please be read as a joke.

Please do not make personal comments against co members please
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juggyE

LOL

arre, is it ok if some others amongst us get to the litigious state after a few years? Wink

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:36am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=anshu03]

Missed this one Anshu - won't comment on anything else - but I need to clear this thing here-

Where you got the idea that we are FRUSTRATED!!

Well Soulsoup I did not know that Sex goes out of life at such a young age, and that u had to replace it with HR bashing !!! Thank God I dont have any such problems !

Sex has gone out of life and you need to fill in the void with HR bashing, well then I was right in using the terms FRUSTRATED.

Ramdi, since you are clapping i think you are also in the same boat ?? Too sad to know.

But I wont say anything further, the situation for you guys is sad enough. Cry

LOL

You have a problem with selective reading bro - I said 'age no bar here' - you missed that point.

Just come to our side man - and feel the thrill of HR bashing - just for a day!!!

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged
hi anol pal so whats brewing?

Go to top