Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

TOI- I’m not a singer by fluke:Reshammiya (Page 48)

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:05am | IP Logged
ya
waqt ki aandhi me tufaan badal jaate hai
umr ki raah me insaan badal jaate hai..
HR ka kya hai aaj hai ya kal nahi..
lekin uske gaane umr bhaar rehjayenge..
no one can tell

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anshu03

Exactly Simplyskud, only time will tell if HR will be remembered or not, that no one can predict nor u nor me. That is an uncertainty, but what is certain is what you just said that Today HR movie songs have drawn big revenues and his music has awesome quality .
Only time will tell the heights which he will or will not reach.
If one HR song is out of public memory its only because a few other HR songs have taken its place !

Have my reservations on the quality part (I would rather judge it by longevity even if I ignore the nuances of classical music compositions) .... As of now, HR sells like Britney and Aguilera ..... (now is that quality ? .... decide for yourself) ... even music of Vishal Shekhar sells (a song like "meter down" is hit !!!!!) .....

Leave the quality part aside .... the marketing success story sure is appreciable !!!!

Wink Wink Wink

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Yes, lets wait and watch. BTW i called HR music quality as awesome since those were exactly your words in the previous post. Whether HR sell like Britney or Jamie Fox or Madonna, is all subjective and perspective oriented.
So as you said, let everyone decide for themself on the quality.
As far as Vishal Shekhar go, well they are the most promising talent in the industry. Their time will also come. And whats wrong with the 'meter down' song, its situational and has a good feel to it. You cannot forget Tu hi dil hai from Jhankaar and also Dus bahane.

anshu there are many other posts to enjoy yaar.leave this it's never ending debate Embarrassed

simplyskud Goldie
simplyskud
simplyskud

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Yes, lets wait and watch. BTW i called HR music quality as awesome since those were exactly your words in the previous post. Whether HR sell like Britney or Jamie Fox or Madonna, is all subjective and perspective oriented.
As far as Vishal Shekhar go, well they are the most promising talent in the industry. Their time will also come. And whats wrong with the 'meter down' song, its situational and has a good feel to it. You cannot forget Tu hi dil hai from Jhankaar and also Dus bahane.

Let's not go over it again. I did write about "awesome music" but you overlooked the "wink" smileys next to it ......

Wink Wink Wink

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyskud

Let's not go over it again. I did write about "awesome music" but you overlooked the "wink" smileys next to it ......

Wink Wink Wink

LOL

ramdi Senior Member
ramdi
ramdi

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyskud

Wink Wink Wink

he also got a spelling mistake..

put 'awesome' in place of 'awful'...Wink

leoni Goldie
leoni
leoni

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Wink
soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soulsoup

Anshu – this is a never ending saga – I'll start again tomorrow

Just to make the situation lighter here – contextual too (on statistics)

At ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) one batch (say 1992) had 100 Men and 10 Women. At the end of 4th and final year – by natural law – many love stories emerged and (alas) many died. But finally 5 couple made it through the last lap – marriage!

That year in the university magazine the editor wrote - "Amongst the students of the 1992 batch - 5% of our boys got married to 50% of our girls"

I rest my case.

I had to log of last night and so I could not reply to many. Ok SoulSoup, coming to your humour filled retort, well it is funny (good one), but more importantly what the editor wrote was again 100% TRUE ? Isnt it ?? we can all find it funny but still cannot say that its a false.  The only difference is that this stat is not in relevance with the institute coz they dont say anything about the institute, but the stats on HR are in relevance with the music industry and tell us that he is ruling the music Industry today !

This editor to me looks a very close relative of all HR bashers ! Coz he gives out points which are not required with the context of his institute. Something similar to all HR bashers, they give out points which are most often not related to music while bashing HR.

I can understand the frustrations of HR bashers, coz I know its very hard for to digest his popularity and accept what the numbers speak about him. It is even harder for you guys to digest that his popularity is universal and uniformly spread over the country rather than being Lop-sided in any particular region.

Missed this one Anshu - won't comment on anything else - but I need to clear this thing here-

Where you got the idea that we are FRUSTRATED!!

HR bashing is such a fun act – we just love it.

You must have heard it before – 'For men – after a certain age litigation takes place of sex'

Well – just replace 'litigation' with HR bashing and age no bar here! Wink

I believe there are some other people actually got some ants in their pants. Ermm

Isi baat pe – let's rack!Thumbs Up

Go to top