Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

TOI- I’m not a singer by fluke:Reshammiya (Page 40)

Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jayc1234

Arre yaar Mohini - tum sirf 3 ghante soti ho kya ???
Itna kam soyogi to HR ke liye ladne ki taqat kaha se aayegi yaar??? Wink LOL LOL

Wink

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshu03

Okie - Drum roll please Wink    Thanks for thr drum roll !

Like Sunil Pal (Ratan Noora) said in one of the laughter challenge episodes "Aaaaoooo Saaalon Aaaaooo".

The fact is that HR has the maximum numbers of movies under his belt,

We are not hitting below belt either Wink, we are discussing the context of the interview – nothing else.

Even I am discussing the interview. Just to inform you 'maximum no of movies under his belt' is an expression or a phrase in english. No one is hitting under the bely.

Anshu - I may not be a genius like you - but at least exposed to that much of English - I overestimated your sense of humor - thought you will understand the pun - my fault - sorry!

He has given the maximum hits in the last one year which is double than any other music director. Producers who had earlier signed some other MD's are running to him for one Hit song to spruce up their sales and its HR all the way on the charts.

Anshu – Kumar Shanu won FilmFair awards 5 times in a row just after KK sharing the honor with Rafi – does that mean he is one of the BEST?

Just to some up his achievements :

1. HR is the first MD to get a Filmfare and Zee award for his Own Playback song

2. HR has a record which no one can break i.e. getting an award for the first song he ever recorded in his own voice (obviously it can be only equaled not broken)

3. Tere Naam has been listed in Limca books as the highest selling Album in its release year with over 1 crore copies sold.

4. Currently HR has the maximum no of films signed with him as MD, nearly double any other music director and south movies are included in this.

5. Its a record of sorts that for the last 10 month atleast 1 HR album has been in the top 3 of any charts (as all charts vary hence I am not saying No 1). ABA was the highest seller or 2005 (more than Bunty Babli).

6. Amongst all the MDs who have released their solo Album as singers (ARR's Maa Tujhe.. had other singer in it like Nusrat). But if you take MD in solo efforts, then HR albums is by far the most successful for having crossed 3 Million mark so in terms of sales.

We are talking music here – not Guinness book of Records. BTW again Kumar Shanu holds the record of recording 18 songs in a day! He was the busiest singer for 5/6 years - what does that prove?

That proves exactly what you said 'Sanu was the busiest singer for 5-6 that mean he was the most popular being in that much demand. So similarly HR is the most popular and is the busiest. A record is a record, it has some meaning, in both their cases it implies how much in demand they are or their popularity.

Exactly my point too - I never said HR is not popular now - I don't want to change your thoughts on that either - my point to bring in the example of rise and fall of Kumar Sanu to prove that temporary success is ..umm.. temporary. I don't know that HR will be successful in long term or not - nether do you. It's my opinion only that's it.

What I state above are not emotions but pure facts, which even if you like HR or not, will not change ! All you guys have to accept this as it is not fiction but the truth.
Other who speak against him in the industry are just jealous as they have not witnessed success like this before. If you yourself cant achieve what someone else has, then you better try to pull back that someone ! Golden rule of the industry.

All HR Bashers on this FORUM live in LA LA Land as they cant accept the truth - AS on Today HR is the Best by a long way !

Best? - in what way? His songs are on the top 10, he got most of the movies under his whatever?!! That means he is better than ARR? By that way Anshu - very few people listen to Bhimsen Joshi - so Kumar Sanu (during his days) was much better than him? Why KS only even Altaf Raja is better than Pt Jasraj or Pt. Bhimsen Joshi then!

Please add- in my opinion – I thought you are the biggest critic of democratic perspective of music?

I suppose we should first understand the meaning of democratic. To Speak honestly (the truth) is one of the key element in a democratic world. Another important part of Democracy - It is called CHOICE BY MAJORITY. The popularity of HR itself shows what people wanna hear and who is selling how many albums. This further proves my point that all HR bashers on this forum have no substance to their arguements. Its just like He sucks or he is nasal. It does not change the fact or the popular opinion !

I dont have to declare that he is the best, the facts kept by me, speak for themselves, whether you like it or not.

And if speaking the truth is being a critic of democratic perspective, then I am ready to take the mantle.

You are talking your version of truth Anshu. If you really think VOICE of MAJORITY is the answer then why all the cry-wolf posts on SMS voting stuff? Why Asking for judges to come back in SRGMP? Isn't it quite a double standard?

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

Originally posted by mohinis

Appra

And HR tere naam is original, not copy, thats why HR gvae so fantastic music of tere naam that it broke all records, till now and even after 10 years, people can;t forget tere naam music,

Sorry could not resist this.

Mohinis, you are a true HR fan are you not.

When was Tere Naam released????  Was it released in 1996

True HR fan indeed............

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Appra

And HR tere naam is original, not copy, thats why HR gvae so fantastic music of tere naam that it broke all records, till now and even after 10 years, people can;t forget tere naam music,

so many emoctions (same repeated) ,this is not fair bhaskar you didn't searched gua's for me and you are immitating them very bad very bad LOL

soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:20am | IP Logged

I am sure Abhi, you are not the judge for the fact that Tere Naam was original or not. Specially when you say that Jaanabe Aali and Jaanabe Jaania have the same music !
Tere Naam was original or copied will always be subject to perspective, some may find it copy while many may say inspired and few may say absolutely original.
But what is beyond perspective and is deffinitive is the following fact :
Music of Tere Naam sold more than 1 crore copies in the year of its release and that was a recognised record. And on the Album reads : Music - HR.

And if LP were the composers, then why their original songs did not sell 1 crore copies ???

Couple of facts for you Anshu –

1. There are 3 types of lies in the world – lies, damn lies and statistics.
  2. Name of the most popular, most translated, humongously marketed and sold piece of literature is not Gitanjali by Tagore or Munsi Premchand –it's Kamasutra! Well according to your logic – that's the best of all then.

Edited by soulsoup - 27 March 2006 at 6:25am
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soulsoup

I am sure Abhi, you are not the judge for the fact that Tere Naam was original or not. Specially when you say that Jaanabe Aali and Jaanabe Jaania have the same music !
Tere Naam was original or copied will always be subject to perspective, some may find it copy while many may say inspired and few may say absolutely original.
But what is beyond perspective and is deffinitive is the following fact :
Music of Tere Naam sold more than 1 crore copies in the year of its release and that was a recognised record. And on the Album reads : Music - HR.

And if LP were the composers, then why their original songs did not sell 1 crore copies ???

Couple of facts for you Anshu –

There are 3 types of lies in the world – lies, damn lies and statistics.
  1. Name of the most popular, most translated, humongously marketed and sold piece of literature is not Gitanjali by Tagore or Munsi Premchand –it's Kamasutra! Well according to your logic – that's the best of all then.

Clap

Now you understand why I changed my siggy today........

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

Appra

so many emoctions (same repeated) ,this is not fair bhaskar you didn't searched gua's for me and you are immitating them very bad very bad LOL

Arae Sarkar Gua bandhu shanti se hai unhe rehne do na....... LOL

Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sarkar

Appra

Arae Sarkar Gua bandhu shanti se hai unhe rehne do na....... LOL

kya karu yeh "dillagi" nahi bhaskar "dil ki lagi" hai LOL

Go to top