Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

TOI- I’m not a singer by fluke:Reshammiya (Page 38)

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I did not mean great , i meant a good MD.

X-rebel IF-Dazzler
X-rebel
X-rebel

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Amogh bhai, HR is a great MD? Insulting the likes of SD, RD, Naushad, Madan mohan etc? Wink

Arey bhai, I thought you were with us, the 'HR Sucks Camp' LOL

Dont worry, i will always be a strong member of the HR Sucks Camp. I was and will be one of the lead HR bashers.

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged
HR is one lucky guy . Not only is he getting paid for composing the music of the films , he is also taking away the surplus cash by singing all the songs himself .
Wonder why the producers are paying him . All he does is howl in an extremely nasal tune .
roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap well done guys we have to fight it out since most mods belong to his camp. LOL
angel1601 Goldie
angel1601
angel1601

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anshu03

Ok, if the buying power has increased, then why did other Album not sell those many copies ??? Facts are louder than fiction.
In this industry people put crores of money, they dont do it just for nothing. If people are signing HR and asking him to sing, they know that they will recover their money through music. If T-Series ran to HR for the additional song, was becoz their Album was THANDA and they wanted atleast 1 popular song so they approached HR.
Producers / Directors are not fools to que up putside his house and wanting to sign him. If he has 80 movies with him, that shows his demand.
If you go by the 'population & buying power theory', then I will have to go by 'Demand & Supply' there is so much of HR as there is a Demand !
(Take back my comments on Jaanabe Jaania after your clarification)

this is exactly wht i was saying 

today the sales of the music album are enough proof of the md's success

more than the technical aspects its the sales that matter as the audience's tastes r changing so rapidly

the foremost priority of a music album is that the investment of the music company should be recovered as crores are at stake considering the fact music industry today has become really huge

all the songs sung by hr have been super duper hits and this is enough to prove that along wit his music direction his singing also has been widely appreciated and accepted

angel1601 Goldie
angel1601
angel1601

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
bye people
aaj bahut dino baad jamkar argue kiya hai Wink Wink
bahut mazaa aaya LOL LOL
after this topic i have got enough knowledge about laloo,hitler,salman khan etc LOL apart from hr ofcourse
Wink
Too_Much IF-Rockerz
Too_Much
Too_Much

-

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
abhi bhai ..jokes apart. doubt serious .... is HR really a nasal one or his voice sounds like that..
*Jaya* IF-Sizzlerz
*Jaya*
*Jaya*

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel1601

this is exactly wht i was saying 

today the sales of the music album are enough proof of the md's success

more than the technical aspects its the sales that matter as the audience's tastes r changing so rapidly

the foremost priority of a music album is that the investment of the music company should be recovered as crores are at stake considering the fact music industry today has become really huge

all the songs sung by hr have been super duper hits and this is enough to prove that along wit his music direction his singing also has been widely appreciated and accepted

Angel - I can't help but draw comparisons to David Dhawan, Govinda pair again... There was a time when all the crap that these guys made was a super-hit! But tell me seriously, how many sane movie lovers actually appreciated and accepted their work? Popularity always is not the measure of acceptance and appreciation! It is only a reflection of the taste of the masses! And nothing else!

Go to top