Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

TOI- I’m not a singer by fluke:Reshammiya (Page 18)

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mohinis

WHy , I like Gandhi ji and NEhru ji too, both were very good politicians of our country, any ways we are talking about the grat md, singer and human being HR here, so forget politicians here..

Oh Madam ji, Pagal to nehi ho gaye aap.  Kya bakwaas kiye ja rahi hai aap.  How dare you compare HR with Gandhi ji.  Bakwas bandh kijiye immediately.  Angry

Edited by apparaohoare - 27 March 2006 at 1:53am

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:52am | IP Logged

WHy , I like Gandhi ji and NEhru ji too, both were very good politicians of our country, any ways we are talking about the grat md, singer and human being HR here, so forget politicians here..

Exactly now don't bring Gandhi and Nehru here Angry

ramdi Senior Member
ramdi
ramdi

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Yes, Gandhi ji was very honest and good human being and hR has same qualities.

yes, Gandhiji also wore cap (gandhi-topi) like HR sixty years in advance..LOLLOL

kabhi_21 IF-Rockerz
kabhi_21
kabhi_21

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramdi

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Originally posted by anshu03

It Time for me to get in this ! Like Sunil Pal (Ratan Noora) said in one of the laughter challenge episodes "Aaaaoooo Saaalon Aaaaooo".

The fact is that HR has the maximum numbers of movies under his belt, He has given the maximum hits in the last one year which is double than any other music director. (there was a time Nadeem-Shravan saw the same kind of succeess but never got so heady about it.. in fact they produced lot more melodies and for many years)...Producers who had earlier signed some other MD's are running to him for one Hit song to spruce up their sales and its HR all the way on the charts. Just to some up his achievements :

1. HR is the first MD to get a Filmfare and Zee award for his Own Playback song

(shows how cheap the awards have been....)Wink.. anyone can lobby and get one...

2. HR has a record which no one can break i.e. getting an award for the first song he ever recorded in his own voice (obviously it can be only equalled not broken)

Rajesh Roshan got the best MD for his very first film (Julie) so is he the best MD? Mithun got National award for the very first movie (Mrigya), is he the best actor ever?

and if I take your argument - I got my code running the first time simulated...I must be the best programmer of the world..LOLLOL...At the best, anyone else can get his code running first time and equal me...LOLLOL

3. Tere Naam has been listed in Limca books as the highest selling Album in its release year with over 1 crore copies sold.

stolen from Laxmi-Pyare..

4. Currently HR has the maximum no of films signed with him as MD, nearly double any other music director and south movies are included in this.

Mithun also had one movie releasing every week at some point of time..

5. Its a record of sorts that for the last 10 month atleast 1 HR album has been in the top 3 of any charts (as all charts vary hence I am not saying No 1). ABA was the highest seller or 2005 (more than Bunty Babli).

See the list provided by soulsoup... and you will get the idea many have performed better...and that too over a longer period of time..

6. Amongst all the MDs who have released their solo Album as singers (ARR's Maa Tujhe.. had other singer in it like Nusrat). But if you take MD in solo efforts, then HR albums is by far the most successful for having crossed 3 Million mark so in terms of sales.

that shows the falling standards of music...Wink

even remixes sell more now than the latest albus of Asha Bhosle...

What I state above are not emotions but pure facts, which even if you like HR or not, will not change ! All you guys have to accept this as it is not fiction but the truth.
Other who speak against him in the industry are just jealous as they have not witnessed success like this before. If you yourself cant achieve what someone else has, then you better try to pull back that someone ! Golden rule of the industry.
All HR Bashers on this FORUM live in LA LA Land as they cant accept the truth - AS on Today HR is the Best by a long way !

Anshu..... itna bologe to HR bashers chodenge nahi.....

Apply ganimi kawa technique..... Use their words(words of HR bashers) to prove HR is good enough

Ramdi meri technique mujhpar use karta hain.......

Sub bashing tum karo........ aur naam mera daalte ho..........

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Appra
Don;t say Salman khan criminal or loafer , OK. He is a good human being, he didn;t do any crimes. And HR tere naam is original, not copy, thats why HR gvae so fantastic music of tere naam that it broke all records, till now and even after 10 years, people can;t forget tere naam music,

And Hitler was a SAINT.  Please look up Google for Hitler. LOLLOL

Edited by apparaohoare - 27 March 2006 at 2:01am
soulsoup IF-Dazzler
soulsoup
soulsoup

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Ok now I get it - Mohinis likes Gandhi and Neheru in the same way she likes - Backstreet Boys, HR, Madonna, Tom Cruise, Abhishek Bacchan and Bhelpuri...

koi gal nehi yaar - tusi great ho ClapClap
ramdi Senior Member
ramdi
ramdi

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Yes, Gandhi ji was very honest and good human being and hR has same qualities.

Pls... dont compare them......... I really hate gandhiji for supporting Pandit Nehru

We are still facing the consequences of this support

so HR-Gandhi comparison over...finally..

Verdict- Gandhi supported Nehru so he lost to HR in this comparison..Wink

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged

bhaskar, is appra ko samjaho , the wording he is using bakwaas, tell him to talk and write sensible, that day he said same thing.

Nehi usko bakwas nehi bolenge to kya aap ko NOBEL PRIZE denge.Angry

Edited by apparaohoare - 27 March 2006 at 1:56am

Go to top