Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
A guy pointed that HR was not called for Commonwealth ceremony...... For his kind info.... HR was busy in a stage show in Dubai at the time......
*Jaya* thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel1601

as i said earlier tastes of people change very rapidly

a large no of govinda movies were superhits because most of the people wanted to see them

distributors invested their hard earned money in them because they were sure that they will get it back

the industry has always functioned according to the likes and dislikes of the audience

industry works on the basic rule which is 'GIVE THE AUDIENCE WHAT THEY WANT'*

so if the audience itself wants to hear hr kinda songs then i dont see any need for him to change his style or the kind of songs he produces

the day his songs dont go down well wit the audience will be automatically reflected in the album sales and that day i am sure that he will definitely think of changing the type of songs he produces

as of now its common knowledge that his songs r rocking the industry,isnt it???😉

True, if you remember there was a time when Kumar Sanu songs used to top all the charts, there was a time when Mithun was the reigning superstar of the industry! That was a passing phase that came and went... How many people even acknowledge these guys today? Popularity and quantity can sustain only if you have quality... And with HR, thats possibly the last word in his dictionary!!!

juggyE thumbnail
Ye har raat ko 8 baje se HR bashing ka designated samay shuru ho jaata hai kya?

😆
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
juggy ji... yeh india ka pehla 24/7 bashing channel hai
lalit1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

juggy ji... yeh india ka pehla 24/7 bashing channel hai

sahi bolta sahi bolta

24 hr non stop HR bashing 😆
juggyE thumbnail
24/7 HR bashin channel aur saath mein totally free bhi...

As Dara Singh used to say in an old ad (more than 15 yrs ago):
Jaise sone pe suhaaga...
juggyE thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhi_21

A guy pointed that HR was not called for Commonwealth ceremony...... For his kind info.... HR was busy in a stage show in Dubai at the time......

Could you please post a link that shows HR was invited but he had to decline due to his commitments in Dubai?
*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: juggyE

Could you please post a link that shows HR was invited but he had to decline due to his commitments in Dubai?

😆

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

😆 arreey yaar kyu bachao ki jaan le rahe ho..

juggyE thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

😆 arreey yaar kyu bachao ki jaan le rahe ho..

Ab tum sab mere ko ban karwaaoge yahan se... 😆

Main tou seriously pooch raha tha... 😉😆