TOI- I’m not a singer by fluke:Reshammiya - Page 9

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by kabhi_21

Wat to say about "TERE NAAM" which has broken all the records

he himself said that 'Tere Naam' was 'inspired' from old tunes of Laxmikant-Pyarelal.....

Unless person has greed to achieve something.... he cant achieve anything........

HR infact doesnot want people to remember his old songs.... as this is where the comparison starts.....

HR wants u to forget past and focus on his todays songs.... so u cant compare his work to his previous works

Okay so you and HR want us to forget our old MD's too....... If we go by HR's theory it means just that.......

WOW must say good thought....... very sensible and high thought.......👏 

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 17 years ago

Originally posted by mohinis

The meaning of HR saying is this that he is the first MD who got award for his first song "ABA"as best singer award. Has any other music director got best singer award for his first singing song, so HR is best.

Mithun Chakravarti won national award for his very first film...and noone remembers him now..... Going on your lines, he must be the best actor😆

HR infact doesnot want people to remember his old songs.... as this is where the comparison starts.....

HR wants u to forget past and focus on his todays songs.... so u cant compare his work to his previous works

That's a gem of a logic!! I am Flabbergasted! 
Originally posted by juggyE

kabhi ji,
The only test here is the test of time...
How many people remember "shaayad meri shaadi ka khayal" that was the "sartaaj song" (and a big hit at that) in the only countdown that we had before cable television...

I guess it all comes down to your personal choice. Me, I would rather listen to Shubha Mudgal in Raincoat than HR in ABA...

i completely agree wit u that its just a matter of personal choice

u may prefer songs of raincoat above hr's songs but i would prefer breaking my tape recorder that hearing the songs of raincoat

as far as hr is concerned the rate at which he is churning out hits ,i dont think he will be forgotten so easily if he keeps on working hard

nobody has seen tomorrow but one things for sure that i would be crazy for tere naam and aba's songs even 10 years from now

now that again is a matter of personal choice😛

Yes, Hr respect all mds, Ismail darbar and all, even Ismail ji accused Hr that "you are responsible for jammed lines in assam", but Hr didn't even reply, because he respect his elders and All MDS. So HR is a gread MD, singer and Human being too..

Quoting those respectful words by HR is all about being politically correct... If words were really so genuine then Aadesh Shrivastava also said he is very fond of Ismail Darbar😆 

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Exactly we are having a serious discussion. Thats the root problem of HR lovers. Every statement looks like HR bashing to them. Come on.... we are discussing it very politely and in an amicable atmosphere........ 😉

bahskar ji we are also just expressing our opinions and differing from ur views very politely and that too in an amicable atmosphere😆

HR is the first music director who got best singer award for his first song for singing, I don;t think any other MD got best singer for his first song,His every album is superhit..

I got my first code running in one go.... I must be the best programmer of the world...😉

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

One thing I must say goes to HR's credit. He has managed to get some crazy die hard fan following. Thats really a big achievement and we should give due credit for that to him 👏👏 😉

I dont know if thats quite true...
No offense intended but some of these were probably die hard fans of Anu Malik after the songs from Murder came out and became "superhit".

I still maintain that this new found love of HR (for some) is due to the infatuation for one of his protege's (who I will not name due to obvious reasons)...
Originally posted by angel1601

bahskar ji we are also just expressing our opinions and differing from ur views very politely and that too in an amicable atmosphere😆

Nishanebaji main apko gold medal mila Angelji