Saarthi

saarthi preveiw for today

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Saarrthi
2.30 pm, Star Plus

Kushal Mama and Mansen are ready with a plan to humiliate Bhoomika in front of Bankim Ahuja. Mansen pressurises Bhoomika to sign on an important official document in the presence of Vasudev. She signs it.

She is shocked to see that Mansen hasn't signed on the document as always. Union leader Shishupal is introduced.

He instigates the workers to rally against Bhoomika saying that Bhoomika has given permission to sell off the land that Hemraj had kept for worker's quarters. Arjun is shell-shocked to learn about the fact.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for sharing
poor bhoomi 😭 😭 😭
mansen 😑
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing ....well thought so woh bhudda 😑 is upto something ..poor bhumi ....aut kitna sahegi bechari πŸ˜•
thatisall thumbnail
thanks!!

can someone tell me the songs played in teh background of the serial, from where are they??

thanks again. 😊
Innocent angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: thatisall

thanks!!

can someone tell me the songs played in teh background of the serial, from where are they??

thanks again. 😊

wht do u mean by where r they??????????do u want 2 listen 2 them or do u want 2 know from which movie hav they been taken(if this d case then these songs r original songs unlike songs played in ekta aunty's serials😑).but if u want 2 hear d songs then u can pm marriyam(karanneha4ever..........i guess im rite)😊

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG. Ab Arjun bhi Bhoomi ko ghusa karey ga.
Kaka Saheb aur Khushal Mama 😑 They r like dogs tail kabhi bhi seedhay nahin hongey.

Innocent angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

OMG. Ab Arjun bhi Bhoomi ko ghusa karey ga.
Kaka Saheb aur Khushal Mama 😑 They r like dogs tail kabhi bhi seedhay nahin hongey.

agree wid u😊.i hope arjun is baar bhavri ko ghussa na kare😭,after all is main uski kya galti thi.

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: thatisall

thanks!!

thanks again. 😊

Do a search in this forum for the word "audio" there u will find some songs of this serial and u can download them as well.

Edited by pinkykhan - 18 years ago
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for sharing.
Poor Bhumi.SHe should now stand against MANSEN when she knows very well that each and everyrime he tries to put her in trouble.
arif_7979 thumbnail
why allways he shout at poor bhoomika why can he just handly the matter cool he should under stang bhoomika fist of all she dose kown any thing and 2 arjun should teach her some thing no the wast the time in shouting if he always be so shout at bhoomika when will he teach her hr should cool all time than only he can teach .
that all im thing what you thing is i am right ot no 😊