India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Why fooling the AAM JANTA? (Page 2)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

I  just wanted to tell that there is another side of story as well n many people agree with it. as it makes complete sense. Now its upto u which side u want to believe . This whole propaganda makes sense to me when u go to website n see mehakians bullying others n abusing them. They are still hanging there to poke people and abuse them on twitter. This is their mentality. If mehak got evicted then only person responsible is salman khan no one else and reasons are known to everyone (check nishu's posts)

Now u guys can console urself by believing in all these things. From inside we all know what the truth is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fall06

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

I think u missed something , If u will go to BB website, tones of fake ids are roaming , posting same thing 10 times on the video. This is private blog written by someone smartly. MEHAK fans are so frustrated, previously they were threatening to leave website but notw this is new funda by them..Here are some comment I found there as well.

DiD U Forgot to copy paste this from BB website as well. OK let me show you.(These are written in reply to above article)

WHAT A FAKE NEWS. THIS IS WRITTEN IN BLOGPOST N IS NOTHING BUT HAVING SOMEONE'S PERSONAL VIEWS. IT IS NCREDIBLE SOURCE AT ALL. ALSO ONE CAN CHECK SPELLING MISTAKES IN THE ARTICLE TO KNOW THAT IT IS TOTAL CRAP. BASICALLY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SALMAN IS HELPING MEHAK DQ. MANY LEADING NEWSPAPERS AND CELEBRITIES CONFIRMED IT AS WELL.SO MEHAK'S PR MACHINERY CAME UP WITH AN IDEA OF MALIGNING SKY'S NAME BY PUTTING SAME ACCUSATIONS TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION FROM SALMAN-MEHAK PLOT. BUT IT WILL NOT WORK SINCE WE ARE NO FOOLS TO BELIEVE IN IS THIS CRAP. U GUYS CAN DO AS MANY PROPAGANDA BUT CANNOT BEAT TRUTHFUL HONEST PERSON SKY

AND THIS ONE :(fake profile with harleen kaur -just post same commenta again n again n has spammed the website, everyone knows about it over there)

Harleen Kaur PUT YOUR WHOLE EFFORT INTO IT..DOUBLE UR POSTING...U CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY FAKE DRAMA...SACKO RAKE SAYIAN MAR SAKE HAI KOI...GOD IS WITH SKY...SO FREAKIN BUZZ OFF

So its gud to see both sides of the story
Sara i dont think you should say that "mahek fans are so frustated..etc because this way you bring in all Mahek fans into teh same cloud . Now as i mentioned i am not saying this..i just went to the BB website..saw this ,got shocked and thought to share because i felt cheated as i voted.Ouch After reading your post i saw this blog and yes indeed it has many spelling mistakes and is a blog based on personal views but the person claims to have sources now we cannnot believe on anyone's sources so i wont believe this blog tooBig smile I too donot believe in this post but Mahek's forced eviction and later on that post by Nishu somehow makes me point out at BB's procedure of running this show .

Edited by Khushi. - 15 December 2011 at 11:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainsarasingh86

natasha.princes Goldie
natasha.princes
natasha.princes

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
sorry...dis is an artcile so i cant belieav on it... bt i guess they r playng wid janta.. Ouch
guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Just like I never believed d innumerable articles speculating abt Mahek, similarly I also don't believe dis.

Articles/ sources r usually full of speculations nd if posted a 100 times appear true. Need something more concrete dan dis.

But I do firmly believe dat Mahek's eviction was BB's doing coz of d 2 totally different spoiler informations by relaible sources. First tym spoiler info was based on d votes, which clearly had Mahek wid highest votes nd Sho wid lowest. Second tym spoiler info was based on d actaul eviction where Mahek was evicted by BB on Salman's bidding.
Right, I too donot believe in this post but Mahek's forced eviction and later on that post by Nishu somehow makes me point out at BB's procedure of running this show .
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

@Khusi   - Even I agree that Mehak's eviction was unfair..It was shocking to us as well . There is high manipulation going on for sure. But as people are blaming sky n his family for that .This is ridiculous. Clearly even nishu stated that it was salman who made the last call to save himself. So I feel that yes mehak fans were cheated for sure. Sorry for saying mehak fans...i meant some mehak fans... But if u check website u will see urself their behavior.But I do agree that something is fishy in BB this timeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papia-Chandramukhi-Khushi.

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Boycott Colors!!!

This is not about one person. Mahek has thousands of fans who are creating such an uproar over her elimination. Never seen a single fan of Shonali. Colors over-did it this time. It used to be subtle before so they could get away with it. This is just too much. We all know Sky or Juhi are going to win it. Sky says it straight up on the show that me you and sunny are the final three.

Dear...Shonali, amar n sky also talked about mehak's connection in uncensored videos as well. Would u like to believe that as well. So its nothing but a blame game...But I must say things are not fair this time..

Edited by sarasingh86 - 16 December 2011 at 12:03am
guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shailzainMahekFTW

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index