Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

And the Indian Idol is...... Anu malik

ANJANA IF-Rockerz
ANJANA
ANJANA

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

And the Idol is...

Anu Malik, one of the judges at the Indian Idol contest tells us what he thinks about the three final contestants and who he thinks will take home the title

Sapana Patil

If the public casts its votes with discretion, then Karunya has 90 per cent chances of becoming the Idol. But there is something called destiny. Anything can happen at the nth minute. One has often seen the dark horse winning the race. It depends on who God will place his finger. In my personal opinion and according to my gut feeling, Sandeep will be the Indian Idol," says Malik.

ANU'S VERDICT

N C Karunya
He is a gifted singer. In fact, he is a complete singer because, despite him being a South India, he can sing Punjabi songs well. He is one of the real 'finds' of this contest. But the situation now is such that he knows he has an edge over other contestants. I fear, if that should make him complacent. Another shortcoming is that he is not good at singing low octave. If one has noticed, he mostly sings high-pitch songs. That is something he should work at and he should also concentrate on romantic songs.

Anuj Sharma

He is a good singer. I can not call him outstanding but he is not bad either. In terms of his personality, he has nice boyish looks and a voice to match. So far, he has played lucky. He rode on his luck, now he needs to ride on his talent, and work on his sur (notes). It goes haywire. Then there is no stopping him. I had nothing personal against him when I expressed my annoyance at Ameya Date being voted out. Ameya Date truly was an able contender.

Sandeep Acharya
He has a good screen persona and has so far sung well. I find him very happening. But he too must concentrate on his sur.

Dancnballa23 Goldie
Dancnballa23
Dancnballa23

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
This was posted very recently Smile Still thanks.
*Pinky Rulez* IF-Dazzler
*Pinky Rulez*
*Pinky Rulez*

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged
thnx Smile
princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
thank u! Sandy Rocks Big smile Clap
craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
wow i din kno the Indian Idol is ANu Malik! lol just playingg..this articel has alredy been postedd but thanks anywayy
cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
again!!! karunya cannot sing punjabi songs well!! i dunno how ppl think thats a great thing!
kothra IF-Stunnerz
kothra
kothra

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
hi
thankx for sharing
huzi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top