Dekha Ek Khwaab

Ore Piya became B-ore-Piya!! (Page 2)

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanhaaiyaa

Originally posted by mahi0809

Ore Piya is one of my most favorite romantic songs, and would love to see a vm on ManVeer on this song, but on Akash and Moniya this song seemed like crap. No chemistry, no sparks whatsoever. Whatever romance they were trying to do seemed totally like acting, even though they were acting lol but it didn't seem genuine for the viewers to believe it, appreciate it, or feel that they have some passion or chemistry.

For me that seq of Ore Piya became Bore-re-Piya.... because everything seemed so made up and fake. There was no subtlety, no charm, no breathlessness for the fan girls lol.  Imagine if UV was in that seq, my TV screen would have burned... and it would have been hot as hell.

I want a song seq for ManVeer too now, even if its a dream sequence cause its too early for ManVeer to get closer to each other!!!

Who can tell me what was that song in 15 deccembers episode where the gal comes to the house and they throw a small party with aakash n all... something dheeme dheeme yeh dil mujhse kehne laga... pliz tell me

I think that song is especially made for Monya's character in DEK :)

Edited by ConnectTheDots. - 16 December 2011 at 12:00am

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

it was boring i just watched few seconds of it and skipped to uv's part.their chemistry more like bro-sis than a coupleLOL

ROFL
Exactly !!... What Akash did for Moniya today could come under: "Bhaiyya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhaana"... like bro sacrificing for a sis !! ...ROFL

i want to see a whole raksha bhandan sequence where akash is getting a rakhi tied on his hand and song in the background is ek hazaroo me meri bhena hainn...LOL uday sitting nxt to manayta  n feeds akash ladoo. at the end akash tells uday meri choti bhena ka khayal rakna jijajiROFL 

I'm laughing just imagining the seq... would be terrific LOLLOL
And elders giving aashirwaad that har janam main Akash tumhara bhai banay!!..Tathastu!LOL

Edited by mahi0809 - 16 December 2011 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lionscorpio.SiaRa.

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
@mahi- manyata replies back saying akash humara bhaiyaa aur uday human saiyaan bane har janam mein. Akash starts crying saying Meri bhi shash karao naa. Uday- jay chalegi khan? Akash runs away.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessLionscorpio.SiaRa.

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
TRRUUEEE
i closed ma eyess as i lyk dat song sho much didnt wntd to strt hating it
i was remembering UV <3 ankhen band ker UV nazar ara tha

Lionscorpio.SiaRa.

forevertaanu Senior Member
forevertaanu
forevertaanu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
after watching akash moniya romance  i was like AngryAngryAngry

and i thinhk aakash is a big big PigPigPig

and tumne mere dil ki baat chin li... boor- ae -piya ROFLROFLROFL

wo din kab aayega jab hum uday ko moniya ke saath gana gate hue dekhege CoolCoolCool

Lionscorpio.SiaRa.

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
perfect title for the post...the song sequence was a total bore 4 me...

Lionscorpio.SiaRa.

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Ore Piya is one of my most favorite romantic songs, and would love to see a vm on ManVeer on this song, but on Akash and Moniya this song seemed like crap. No chemistry, no sparks whatsoever. Whatever romance they were trying to do seemed totally like acting, even though they were acting lol but it didn't seem genuine for the viewers to believe it, appreciate it, or feel that they have some passion or chemistry.

For me that seq of Ore Piya became Bore-re-Piya.... because everything seemed so made up and fake. There was no subtlety, no charm, no breathlessness for the fan girls lol.  Imagine if UV was in that seq, my TV screen would have burned... and it would have been hot as hell.

I want a song seq for ManVeer too now, even if its a dream sequence cause its too early for ManVeer to get closer to each other!!!

HAHAHAHAA SOOO TRUEEEAngry HATE THT AKASHH AngryHAAN NAI TULOL

Edited by arshi11 - 16 December 2011 at 2:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SiaRa.

.SiaRa. IF-Stunnerz
.SiaRa.
.SiaRa.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I will never listen to this song again..thanx to monu / majnu Angry
it was to painfull to see this romantic scene..Broken Heart

I've lost hope in MANVEER as monu made clear that she loves majnu..Ouch 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index