Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

gayatri shud hav this punishment (Page 3)

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie_2283

All I know is that what Gayatri has done is not something a person who loves her family (including her sister) would do. There is absolutely no justification for her actions. She got her own sister kidnapped. If Shruti had not escaped she would probably still be stuck in that hell hole or worst she might have died. Who know what Gayatri had planned, obviously she didn't want Shruti to come back. She probably would have got her killed.

Gayatri is acting like a little child. You know when a new baby is born into a family the elder one always gets jealous that the baby is receiving more attention than him/her? Gayatri is acting like that with more evil intentions. Besides everybody in the family loves her, from where did she get the idea that no one is paying any attention to her?

Agree with u, no justification for kidnapping

L..I..Y..A Newbie
L..I..Y..A
L..I..Y..A

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
"dont wanna argue but from the beginning shruti has been bossy and self-concerened.if she really is so kind-hearted and generous then why did she marry samir after knowing gayatri is pregnant n parvati's daughter???shruti didnt sacrifice anything;she gets everything even the business power.agarwal including parvati more concerened abt shruti n have maintaned a distance with gayatri.she's always treated as an outsider.saying stuff is not the remedy you got to do do it.no one did enything for gayatri n hardly care for her.if they including parvati really loved gayatri then they wudnt react samir signing the medical papers.if they're really concerened abt the baby why they want to hide abt samir being the father.dont they realise a child needs father???they're only concerened with shruti's happiness.
just hope ekta writes off sruti...i just find her very irritating."

hey ah i am new here and i just signed in for only one reason and that is because i don't think gayatri is the the evil one and i agree 100% with the person's comment on the top. You all are just not looking or don't want to mention the obvious thing here. Gayatri was not at all bad when she first came into the show. Infact Gayatri and Sameer were very much in love before Shruti came into the scene and in their lives. So what Gayatri was always bussy with her work?<-- that does not give any reasons for Sameer to use an excuse to get out off the relationship and start it with the next person he sees...and infact he knew Gayatri before Shruti so therefore he must of known of her hectic schedule. i am tryna say it's all stupid excuses for both Shruti and Sameer to use. Everything was good before Shruti entered and i don't understand how has she sacrificed anything? she is just back-stabber because she their friends and the time Gayatri turns her back to her work Shruti just has go take Sameer from her...if she was so kind then why would she ever do that to her friend? i personally never do such thing to my friend and i am sure if u were in Gayatri position in such situation then you'd prolly kill shruti. even after knowin gayatri was pregenant she still didn't back so u still call kindness...i think it's called selfishness. Sayin she'll be the second mother to Gayatri's child is bull...obviously she would wan do thatt cuz she want's to keep sameer. also wht about the selfishness that Shruti's real parents do to Gayatri? tell me if i am wrong, wasn't it because of them that gayatri left on the day of her marriage??!!? ah hummm...and wht did they do for her in return? they made shruti, their real daughter get married to sameer posing as gayatri. Even Parpati has treated Shruti way better than Gayatri...and everyone is just so damn concered of shruti all the time so how is she to feel? and now that she is pregant wht is she suppose to do be happy from the fact that your ex-husband and his wife will support you...let ask you ladies...if this was your situation would U act all happy? And Shruti has been the princess always in the whole family and she had all the happiness so imagine if the things that happened to Gayatri had happened to her would of killed dozen of people by now...newyz i have more to say buh i gotta so ezzzz1 everyone and if u have somethin to say about my comment feel free to reply back!!!!
L..I..Y..A Newbie
L..I..Y..A
L..I..Y..A

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
YE EXACTLY!!!! i agree with Candyfloss...it's always about Shruti

Go to top