Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

gayatri shud hav this punishment (Page 2)

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I agree that Gayatri may have been treated wrong but there is nothing that will make Gayatri's actions correct!

kalik Groupbie
kalik
kalik

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Smile Smile i dunt get it y u guys makin such a big deal wa gayatri did was cause she lost so much gayatri got shruti kidnapped she never wanted to hurt her plus gaytari lost her true love, her dad sufering in a coma, the only reason she didn't make it to the wedding was because she was tryin to save her dad repetation , her families. i dunt think gayatri's mom (anjana) should told shruti to sit and get yaaa. plus abot the fact that she should think a abot here baby's future will its really hard raising a child with out a father( these days a father name maens every shit to this thinkk we CALL WORLD AND OUR SOCIETY. KIDS WITHOUT PARENTS ESPC. IN INDIA DUNT REALLY GET ACCEPTED CAUSE OF A FUK IN NAME. maybe she wanted to have her kid to have both of the childs parents love. wen da baby grows up it ask......whos my father...........do i have one...blah blah...plus she loves him alot...1st of all its ekta fault some times they make our fav. celebs lok lik sluts....(ex. shruti no offense...how many guys wer thr in her life? y does ekta bothr to make serials that make our fav. celebs lok bad Wink Smile
tweetie pie Groupbie
tweetie pie
tweetie pie

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:01am | IP Logged
gayatri does everything bad when she is jealous but she needs that sorted and no gayatri is not responsible for shruti not having kids its sasha and palavi when they kidnapped her thats when they hurt her so bad but gayatri did't hurt her if am not wrong. u can understand where gayatri is coming from but instead of taking drastic action she should have talked about it rather than taking action.
arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:15am | IP Logged
gayatri is absolutely right shruti ruined her life she snatched sammeeer form her she was engaged to sameer but shruit turn in betrween and what happed in end she has to saacrifice at every point parvati makes her feel degrade she gives importance to shruti who isnt her real daughter isnt this too painful and it justifies what gayatri has done but look still she is regreetting what this shows?
ashbipasha IF-Rockerz
ashbipasha
ashbipasha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
gayatrie should get punishment
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Confused
kalik Groupbie
kalik
kalik

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
gayatri deserves no punishment if anyone needs to be punished it should be shruti....i dunt get it wat the fuk is shurti's problem yy doesn't shruti ever have to scarfise anythink fro someone....1st it was monalika they all knew monalika was pregant with aryans baby and shruti still marrieed and stayed with him... she didnt believe her own cuzin...than she comes out of no were and takes smareer away from gayatri....shruti always gets everythink...even after paravati found out that gayatri is her real daughter .. shurti shurti shruti is always on her mouth....no wonder yyy gayatri feels so left out..alone..and i guess jelouse.. even anjana always takes 24/7 about shruti .. anjana totaly ignored gayatri's feelings too... i ahte shruti..!!~~~kalik~~~
annie_2283 Senior Member
annie_2283
annie_2283

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
imho...Whether Gayatri meant or did not mean to hurt Shruti is not the issue. What she did was wrong. I agree Shruti stole Sameer from her and did not consider Gayatri. And yes Gayatri was emotionally scarred and she probably only acted out a bit, but that does not justify her actions.

No matter what the reason, there is no justification for kidnapping someone, whether your intention is to hurt that person or not.

But, I really feel sorry for Gayatri. Do all murderers, rapists and kidnappers have to be from within the family in Ekta's serials?? Ekta needs some new ideas. Dead

Go to top