Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

gayatri shud hav this punishment

bajaj**fan Senior Member
bajaj**fan
bajaj**fan

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

gayatri is a horrible person shruti sacrificed a lot for her and she was still horrible to her

she says she loves her what a funny way of showing it??

and because of her shruti cant be a mother anymore wer was her love wen she knew that she had already been suffering by being kidnapped that she kidnapped her AGAIN????? and poor shruti by escaping from her lost the most precious thing to her the happiness of being a mother

and gayatri who needs to understand that she was never alone..GOD ITS NOT LIKE THEY ABONDED HER and she thought that by committing suicide would bethe best i mean how thick is she  BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT TO FACE THEM ?? and if she thinks that it will help shruti then that is most definately not tru because:

1. shruti also loves her as a sister

2. parvati and the family also love her

3. everybody is sooo excited about the baby

4. this is very important this child is the closest thing shruti can have as having the happiness as a mother because its also sameer's actual child and shruti thinks of herself as the child's mother anyway

gayatri still had so many negative thoughts and is now regretting it

what did she think they were gona throw her out of the house they treated her as theywould to anyone els i mean she was pregnant and parvati was the grandmother did she think that sfter shruti came back they would say get out of the house gayatri shruti is NOW HERE????? i mean shruti has her own home with sameer

THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN EITHER GAYATRI WILL LEAVE HER CHILD WITH A CONFESSION LETTER AND GO AWAY FOREVER

OR SHE WILL TRY TO DO SOMETHING FOR HERSELF AND LEAVE A CONFESSION AND SHRUTI WILL READ IT AND WILL SAY

SHRUTI: kabhi mat aisa karna!!!

GAYATRI: yeh hi meri sazaa hai shruti jo maine tumhare saath kiya hai wo bohat galat tha

bla bla bla bla...........................

AND SHE WILL FORGIVE HER.........AND LATER ON WHEN GAYATRI GIVES BIRTH MAYBE AT THAT STAGE SHE WILL GIVE HER BABY TO SHRUTI AND THEN GAYATRI DIES ......LOL

bajaj**fan Senior Member
bajaj**fan
bajaj**fan

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
CUM ON PPL Tongue say sumtin
bajaj**fan Senior Member
bajaj**fan
bajaj**fan

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
gayatri has only lost he things because of her self
and what gaytri has is what shruti can never have and she should look to the future of her baby not to things she cant have like sameer she already tried to attain him WAT HAPPEND???? DID IT WORK OUT NO
he is happy with shruti
and gayatri was more unfair to shruti she never stuck up for herself until parvati got involved
have you been watching those episodes i mean all gayatri did was shout i seriously felt sorry for her then
gayatri used her own child so HER OWN FATHER WOULD FIGHT WITH HER OWN MUM AND TURN AGAINST HIS DAUGHTERS HAPPINESS????? SHRUTI WOULDNT HAVE GONE ALONG WITH IT
BUT PARVATI TOLD HER TO STILL LOOK OUT FOR HER OWN HAPPINESS
SO SHRUTI WAS ALWAYS RITE SHE TRIED TO BRING HAPPINESS EVRYWHERE BUT AT THE END WAT HAPPENED TO HER???????
SHE GOT KIDNAPPED TWICE!!
SECOND TIME BY HER CLOSEST ALLY HER SISTER
AND HAS LOST THE CHANCE OF EVER CONCIEVING
GAYATRI LIFE IS MORE EASY THAN SHRUTI'S
BECAUSE WHEN SHE FINDS OUT SHE WILL DIE WITHIN

I FELT SORRY FOR GAYATRI BUT ONLY BECAUSE SHE WENT TO ALL THOSE LENGTHS TO KEEP HERSELF HAPPY

AND REMEMBER GAYATRI NEVER LET HER FREE SHRUTI HAD TO ESCAPE FROM THERE

AND WAT WAS SHE TALKIN ABOUT HER CHILD HAD NO FUTURE FOR GOD SAKE SHRUTI AND SAMEER PROMISED TO BE THERE

AND WENSHE WAS SAYING WAT SHE WAS GONA TELL HER BABY WEN IT GROWS UP DEN THE EXACT TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Moderator's Note:
Please do not use caps!Angry

Edited by shahidlover24 - 27 March 2006 at 5:55pm
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:14am | IP Logged
yaar chill look at this from both direction gayatri needs to get things into perspectibve yaar
annie_2283 Senior Member
annie_2283
annie_2283

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
All I know is that what Gayatri has done is not something a person who loves her family (including her sister) would do. There is absolutely no justification for her actions. She got her own sister kidnapped. If Shruti had not escaped she would probably still be stuck in that hell hole or worst she might have died. Who know what Gayatri had planned, obviously she didn't want Shruti to come back. She probably would have got her killed.

Gayatri is acting like a little child. You know when a new baby is born into a family the elder one always gets jealous that the baby is receiving more attention than him/her? Gayatri is acting like that with more evil intentions. Besides everybody in the family loves her, from where did she get the idea that no one is paying any attention to her?
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
no comments
~aashka~rocks~ IF-Dazzler
~aashka~rocks~
~aashka~rocks~

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I agree!
I dont like Gayatri and her actions should not be forgiven!
I cant believe she would do this this just proves that she is very very selfish and would do anything to get what she want...even if its wrong!
I feel sorry for shruti....
blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saasha

No i dont agree with you toatally but i dont dinae these facts.

* Think what gaytri has????
* Parvati and shruti werent really fair with gayrti ever no offense to anyone.

Agree

Go to top