Oh .. What Have You DONE Raju Singh!!?!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey didya check out the latest VM Bluey made on this tune ?  I m thinking of renting a cloud- this floating in heaven and falling back to earth cycle isnt doing me any good.

Check it out.. you'd want to scream out of longing , out of frustration,  out of the sheer beauty of these two..
๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i just saw this ...and its amazing !๐Ÿ‘
New music is just wow..Frankly.. I was little bored with ori Mahi.. It became too much for me lately..
If only he had composed it earlier.. It cud hav been used in d serial.. Wld hav been diff n refreshing too.. But alas..
But hats off to Raju.. He did an amazing job..
My personal fav.. Is d Raag.. Aaa- d melancholy of Geet..
Man.. That BG is so mesmerising..it has so much passion to it.. I just love it..
never ever hav I heard such n intense BG.. On tv..
That one is just perfect for MaanGeet love story..

Np guys! <3

Nina: OH GOSH you have echoed my sentiments!! I have such a painful experience listening to it yet its like a GOOD pain .. but then the flashes of our magical duo bombard my brain and I go into this darkness wondering why they had to go away .. .the piece is definitely haunting <3

and YESSS!! I watched Ru's VM! It didn't help my heart !!

warriorprincess: OMG what if that was their Plan A :O ? Haha but I love Mahii for both but then I love this one too bcz its a mixture! I just love the female mahii and wishhh they'd used it in the show for the passionate moments <3

Z
female singer is Smita (i think) and she was one contestant of Indian Idol - don't know which season๐Ÿ˜†
this new maahi with sajna ve is just superb๐Ÿ˜ and female voice made it even more beautiful...โค๏ธ
riyaan: is she? woww she has an amazing and unique voice and I agree this tune is so enchanting <3

Z
its amazing...maaneet in every second of the tune...โค๏ธ

its left me stunned with maaneet memories...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

riyaan: is she? woww she has an amazing and unique voice and I agree this tune is so enchanting <3

Z

yes she is Indian Idol contestant, and i agree she has amazing voice๐Ÿ˜ณ

Riya...
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
this is melodious...  Marvelous :-)
Originally posted by riyaan01

female singer is Smita (i think) and she was one contestant of Indian Idol - don't know which season๐Ÿ˜†
this new maahi with sajna ve is just superb๐Ÿ˜ and female voice made it even more beautiful...โค๏ธ

oh my gosh Smita from indian idol!! Now it makes sense, and i recall her voice. thanks very much :)