Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What is happening in this forum (Page 3)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
N i dont knw why pple r repling there  it has alrday gone 7 pags tht was the reason tht attention seaker wanted to make the post for JUST HIT REPORT GUYS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Haters gonna hate. Angry

It's sad and quite pathetic, but instead of reacting (so many people did) I cannot understand why people don't just click the REPORT button, write in the report box why you are flagging it and IGNORE the post than by not commenting. These imbeciles thrive off attention and are disgusting creatures.

Also, I have noticed that one or two (one in the main who I have now removed from my 'friends' list after seeing her real truth) so-called stalwarts of the forum are a little cleverer with their snide little digs at characters, actors and even other posters. These one or two posters actually damage the integrity of the forum (the one I mentioned I took off my 'buddy' list forms cliques and attempts to appear intelligent, when the opposite is probably true) and these do a great disservice to IPKKND, as we lose posters and fans through their sinister little tricks. Hopefully, the good and FAIR posters (there are hundreds of us) will always keep this fools down.

Edited by DTeacher - 15 December 2011 at 11:31pm
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

i so agree with u !

_Dazzling_

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
i agree ,its not right to point on ones characters...even they did nothing like that  jiske liye unke character ko dheela kaha  ja sake...
arshiyana IF-Dazzler
arshiyana
arshiyana

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you So much posting this...I was mad after reading that ridiculous post...
people are jealous...
SARUN have beautiful friendship and they know how to handle their personal life...
We are audience just to enjoy their show not to criticism their personal life...
SARUN u rocks and u will be respected by your fans...keep it upp...

Supna9

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Ignore the trolls, or laugh at them. They're here to rile people up, so don't give in. Continue with the regular discussions, and post your own threads, and let theirs sink to page 400. Wink

And, thank you for the lovely compliment. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher--sumana13--mahamluvsbs

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Such pestilential posts are price of success, Maham...This forum is hugely successful, throbbing with activity , vibrant   and filled to the brim with the best of the creative minds ..It is a busy hub..It is quite normal that some unwanted guest will want to come in and sneak a few drops of honey for themselves too ...That's the price one pays when  we have got  a rocking forum !!.. Ofc this can be stopped by the simplest of all acts...Ignoring the bashing threads ..but we don't ..By giving importance  to such posts ..we are actually encouraging  the newbies to post inflammatory threads and by consistently replying on the repeat offenders thread ..We r giving them all the encouragement they need...

As for Sarun... it just goes to show how popular they are becoming , that people have begun to scrutinize their each and every action, their body language ..May their  popularity grow and May they become the  'JODI  ON TV ' of all times   & very importantly  may they always keep their friendship boat intact...

Edited by tanthya - 16 December 2011 at 12:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher--sumana13--Supna9mahamluvsbs

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Who cares about what haters say.. Losers... Probably their own favorite jodi doesnt have that much spark, so they keep coming here to bash our leads...

Like in the movie Guru, Abhishek said..

'Jab Log Tumhari Burayi Karne Langen Toh Samajh Lo Tarakki Kar Rahe Ho'

--sumana13--

Go to top