Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

twinkle,the arrogant (Page 5)

meera_005 Senior Member
meera_005
meera_005

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hott_pink

well i dno if twinke is arrogant cuz ive never talked to her... so cant really make any comments on how she is as a person rite?Stern Smile but even if she is she arrogant she has a reason to be... shes one of the hottest participants in the girlz and one of the best singers as well.. so i dno man... and as far as sharib goes... him and vishwaas or both one of the best lookin guys in the ek main aur ek tu thing and so it makes sense she'd wanna go wit them compared to like rajiv. n y shud she pik rajiv outta pity and screw up her own chances.. Dead

Clap well said sweety, i mean is it her fault that she is  pretty wat if she was not so good looking and she still acted the way she did no one would have a problem but just cuz she is pretty she is arrogant... ive been watchin SRGMP for a while and she's always been the same all the contestants like her and she got along with the girls and the guyzzzzz...! so lets just stop assuming things and leave the poor girl aloneAngry

Swar_Raj IF-Dazzler
Swar_Raj
Swar_Raj

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera_005

well i dno if twinke is arrogant cuz ive never talked to her... so cant really make any comments on how she is as a person rite?Stern Smile but even if she is she arrogant she has a reason to be... shes one of the hottest participants in the girlz and one of the best singers as well.. so i dno man... and as far as sharib goes... him and vishwaas or both one of the best lookin guys in the ek main aur ek tu thing and so it makes sense she'd wanna go wit them compared to like rajiv. n y shud she pik rajiv outta pity and screw up her own chances.. Dead

Clap well said sweety, i mean is it her fault that she is  pretty wat if she was not so good looking and she still acted the way she did no one would have a problem but just cuz she is pretty she is arrogant... ive been watchin SRGMP for a while and she's always been the same all the contestants like her and she got along with the girls and the guyzzzzz...! so lets just stop assuming things and leave the poor girl aloneAngry

Meera..some people just get jealous of what they donot have.

Twinkle is great kid. She has always supported all her fellow contestants. yes she does need to concentrate more on her singing but that does not make are arrogant..Nihira atleast had good voice..means what??? She has good voice and great personality too which again was called as over confidentConfused  She is such a jem..people will always criticize others for no odd reason.

Leave the girl alone if u donot like her..do not listen to her or see her

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
It is not a question of Jealousy.There will always be pple with a diff opinion and choice,that doesn't mean it is called jealousy isn't it??.come on,grow up!!.
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

Originally posted by meera_005

Meera..some people just get jealous of what they donot have.

Twinkle is great kid. She has always supported all her fellow contestants. yes she does need to concentrate more on her singing but that does not make are arrogant..Nihira atleast had good voice..means what??? She has good voice and great personality too which again was called as over confidentConfused  She is such a jem..people will always criticize others for no odd reason.

Leave the girl alone if u donot like her..do not listen to her or see her

swar,leave it to the viewers whether they have to listen to her or not.U relax.

sakhi IF-Dazzler
sakhi
sakhi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I dont know wether its her arrogance or attitude or our confussion ...but i feel she will be better if she concentrates on singing more than her performance...sometimes in her involvement with dancing takes her off track.Sorry no offence to anyone.

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
see,pple in this forum have to keep on saying "sorry "and "no offence"coz,this forum has such members who keep attacking another member or have nothing better to do but only pass comments abt others posts.If they refrain from doing that,at least we can air our views freely.
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bindiqueen06

why doesn't everyone stop arguing?? I mean we have our opinions, and let it go! Everybody is going to interpret Twinkle's personality differently.

Karishma

exactly bindi.People don't understand that each one of us have our own opnion.I wish they would understand ,then there will be no baseless arguments.

live_life IF-Rockerz
live_life
live_life

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

i like twinkle's singing very much especially her daiya re daiya but i kept thinking y many boyz chose her

she sings gud but sum others sing better than her n she shows overexpressions

Go to top