Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sgsg thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Cant talk of arrogance. Didnt feel so. But, she is a bad singer. Dunno why people were d(tr)ying to get paired with her. This is a singing competition, not any match making. I think Aishwarya,Niladri made sound decision. While talking they were thinking of this as a music competition. Edited by sgsg - 18 years ago
zinia thumbnail
i 2 hate her sooooooooooooooooo much.
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

No need to meet her.I can make that out easily from the TV and there are many people who also think this way.Kindly,note that this is my personal opinion and this being a forum I have expresed it,that's all.No need to defend and die for her.

then your prsonal opinon is wrong. She is a sweet heart..always stood for anyone that was let go in C2005 and  agood singer. What they do is scripted mostly. Peoplel will always find faults in others. They forget wha tthey are. THey had problem beacuse Nihi cannot perform and now they have problem because Twinkle performs. Some called Nihi also overconfident to her soberness and now Twinkle's confidence is arrogant. Stop reading between lines and pay attention to their singing. She may not be best but is not bad either. She is fine

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadabrahma

I am very intrigued that there has been so much talk about my age.  Age is all in the mind.

As you can sense from my name, I am a very ancient person.  At the beginning of creation , there was only sound.  And that sound was also called Nadabrahma.  So you see  how old I am.

Twinkle was the subject of this thread and so let's talk about her singing and not as a person.  So I wanted to defend her rightly as a person.

But her voice has a problem, it's not her fault.  God has given her only a limited range in her voice. But she does well with it.  Whenever she wants to go to lower frequency notes, she does not sound good.  It is how it is, not her fault.

Voice qualitywise, I like Ujjaini. Her low , high all  very nice sounding.  There is also a lively charm in her voice.

This is what I noticed.

Agree with u πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Saying any contestant arrogant shows what u are

nbhattacharya thumbnail
One thing that made me feel Twinkle was arrogant was when she did not pick Rajeev although nobody had picked him, she could have easily made him a second choice, instead of telling she would rather not pick a second choice. She wants to win the competition, and is thinking she will be able to do so with Sharib.
hott_pink thumbnail
well i dno if twinke is arrogant cuz ive never talked to her... so cant really make any comments on how she is as a person rite?😳 but even if she is she arrogant she has a reason to be... shes one of the hottest participants in the girlz and one of the best singers as well.. so i dno man... and as far as sharib goes... him and vishwaas or both one of the best lookin guys in the ek main aur ek tu thing and so it makes sense she'd wanna go wit them compared to like rajiv. n y shud she pik rajiv outta pity and screw up her own chances.. 🀒
superstarocks thumbnail
she is to her self mean and rude and inmature and THAT'S HOW YOU DEFINE TWINKLE
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya,she was talking abt rajeev,as if she is an expert.and pls,pls don't give comments abt personal opinion.Each one has their own opinion,likes and dislikes.So,do u immediately start defending,the moment someone hates a participant? if someone doesn't like twinkle,so be it..why do the twinkle lovers start defending...everyone has diffrent opinion and choices isn't it? let them air their views..why run and defend..? don't keep doing this..it is silly.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bindiqueen06

yes your right.... everyone has there own opinions. I personally think she is a little snobby and arrogant. This is a singing competion, not a beauty pageant....YOU HAVE to KNOW HOW TO SING!!! which I don't think she knows how....
Nihira never performed, but atleast she HAD a voice!

Again to everyone, this is my opinion.

Karishma

well said bindi queen πŸ‘.twinkle thinks she is performing for some beauty pageant.I am glad,so many think similarly...come on twinkle,read our posts and sudhar jao.

meera_005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hott_pink

well i dno if twinke is arrogant cuz ive never talked to her... so cant really make any comments on how she is as a person rite?😳 but even if she is she arrogant she has a reason to be... shes one of the hottest participants in the girlz and one of the best singers as well.. so i dno man... and as far as sharib goes... him and vishwaas or both one of the best lookin guys in the ek main aur ek tu thing and so it makes sense she'd wanna go wit them compared to like rajiv. n y shud she pik rajiv outta pity and screw up her own chances.. 🀒

πŸ‘ well said sweety, i mean is it her fault that she is  pretty wat if she was not so good looking and she still acted the way she did no one would have a problem but just cuz she is pretty she is arrogant... ive been watchin SRGMP for a while and she's always been the same all the contestants like her and she got along with the girls and the guyzzzzz...! so lets just stop assuming things and leave the poor girl alone😑