Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i cant quote the post so i will reply bits n peices

1.Andrew Symonds, who has no girl left for him, gos to a nearby pole, holds it and starts going around it in circles. Well...😭

🤣🤣🤣
Will.I.Am thumbnail
If you thought Dharmendra could not dance, think again. One look at Pooja Mishra and you would marvel at even the 2 steps that Dharam ji displayed all his career! Pooja Mishra is merely running from one end to another, sometimes hopping like Irfan Pathan just before he bowls the delivery...and sometimes jumps for no reason! Pooja Mishra's excitement is to be seen to be believed though...something like a teen kid in a strip tease bar for the first time!

🤣🤣 Pm will give dharam a run for  money🤣
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Evevrythng was gud...except da close-ups Cruiser ji...😊
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Cut to Shonali and Kid Sid. God! This Alzheimer affected beauty hasn't forgotten a single bum swing step and is actually swinging it from one extreme to another,her back facing the close up Cam. Big Boss's tongue resembles that of a panting German Shepherd dog by now!😛 

🤣 alzheimer affected shonali.  

hey dont insult german sheppard by comparing with BB please. i have a german sheppard n she is really cute and she doesn't put her tongue out for alzheimer's patients 😆
Will.I.Am thumbnail
For a split second Sky Walkr thinks of lifting Juhi, just as Amar lifted Sunny Ji. Sky realises he is not an ant to be able to lift something thats more than double size when it comes to  his weight,shakes his head and sheepishly continues with his dopey steps.😛

🤣LMAO🤣🤣

cruiser one day i will die laughing while reading our posts. way to go Man .great stuff keep it going👍🏼
Edited by Will.I.Am - 12 years ago
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Will.I.Am

If you thought Dharmendra could not dance, think again.<font color="#FF0000">One look at Pooja Mishra and you would marvel at even the 2 steps that Dharam ji displayed all his career!<font color="#000000">Pooja Mishra is merely running from one end to another, sometimes hopping like Irfan Pathan just before he bowls the delivery...and sometimes jumps for no reason!<font color="#FF0000">Pooja Mishra's excitement is to be seen to be believed though...something like a teen kid in a strip tease bar for the first time!</font></font></font>

<font color="#FF0000">🤣🤣Pm will give dharam a run for money🤣
</font>

Well noted about PM=))
OH MY GOD You r too awesome ek ke baad ek ek se barh kar ek posts !!! Great Awwesomee Love U!! Thnx for entertaning us!!!
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤣🤣while unwanted elements like Sky Walkr are almost dry through out! LOLZZZ

. I told you Big Boss grew up in 70s and 80s before, didn't I?. I told you before...don't make me remind again and again.👏🤣

Shonali is with Kid Sid, Sky is doing some dopie junkie steps with Juhi Parmar, (no water phobia-nor any asvasth-ta today😳🤣

To escape embarrassment of having got caught red handed, Symonds actually dives into the pool...fully clothed & comes out walking like a wet ape to the beats of another tharkee song🤣

For a split second Sky Walkr thinks of lifting Juhi, just as Amar lifted Sunny Ji. Sky realises he is not an ant to be able to lift something thats more than double size when it comes to his weight,shakes🤣

Well, Sunny ji did not find this objectionable though she made a hue and cry about Amar's elegantly lifting her up and coming up with, perhaps the best moments of this outrageous show for voyeuristic Big Boss..👍🏼

Trust me i watched this video while i read one paragraph and i am like this🤣👏 U R the star⭐️

alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Cruiser ji Very sad u did not include how mooli parantha WO is jumping like a kid when one particular song was played😭😛
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣