Rain Dance (Fun Post) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

lol but seriosuly i like juhi wearing black blouse the reason might be that she dont wanted to exposed be decent enough .. and yes yes she had a phobia ... wo khatam hogya hoga hehehhe
Andrew was classy .. rest seemed cheapo to me

Jo aap kaho ji...

Hamein kucchh weird laga!πŸ˜›
🀣 crusor jee..u always roxx... dill hi khush krdete ho ap..thnx 4 making us smile🀣
the best post i haveread till date πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Originally posted by VAZ2011

πŸ€£What a way to end the dayπŸ‘ 

sleep well...may you get drenched by a monsoon pour in your dreams and enjoy a rain dance tonight!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

loved that Resham ki jawani punch πŸ€£
πŸ˜› keep smiling ji
OMG... awesome description!

I was just looking at the video again...Symonds was the best part of the whole sequence...he actually danced with three sticks- a broom, a pole and PM...πŸ˜‰ also loved the swimming pool jump... good fun...PM's dance reminded me of Daya Gada dancing in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah... πŸ˜›

Amar and Sid were definitely showing their rain dance skills in the hopes of snagging film roles and not trying to be lecherous like many would like to believe...

...and Juhi...OMG, she was actually bouncing up and down during a song change...😲 was worried that the ground would break at that spot...and there was nothing pretty about that mismatched blouse and humungous belly...my eyes still pain from that sight! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by MrRockySingh

OMG what a funny post πŸ€£
πŸ˜†

thanks Rocky ji. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by MrManagement

I couldn't stop laughing πŸ€£ 
Sunny didn't find offend to sky kissing her but decided to use the scapegoat amar to gain some sympathy🀒

Main karoon toh saala,

Character dheela hai-----------Amar Up. πŸ˜›
🀣🀣 Cant stop laughing!
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

All I have to say to Big Boss is ... SPARE US! At least we were spared Pooja Bedi's presence in today's episode!

Lol @ poor man's Salman Khan. πŸ˜† I think Sid was hoping those constipated expressions will land him a role in some Bollywood flick! Same goes for Shonali who was thumkaoing her kamariya like there was no tomorrow in hopes that someone from Mahesh Bhatt's production would be watching! At the rate the camera was zooming in on her matkas and jhatkas, it was apparent that the cameramen were celebrating Eid, Diwali, Christmas, New Year and all today! πŸ˜†

The shot of the day was Juhi's wet belly though ... undoubtedly. Even the cameramen have a semi-sense of humor. They've given us this shot before through Juhi's transparent sari while she was doing pooja earlier in the season - so they were probably thinking why not give us a wet shot as well (perhaps in hopes to prove that Juhi did not lose the 5kgs that she was hoping to lose in BB house).

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if Big Boss is Sky the creepster's long lost brother or somethin'!
πŸ˜›