Bigg Boss Season 5

Prank on Shonali... - Page 5

Poll

Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

people just needs a reason to bash sky,it was just a prank,in our hostel we guys have done even worse than this,kuch nahi hota hai ye sab se,filmo jaisi baate mat karo.

the mind of a 40 year old mature man should work a little differently than 18-19 year old teenagers...don't ya think?...there are times when pranks go very very wrong...but its OK...u don't find it dangerous ...thats ur view point and i find it dangerous...thats my viewpoint...thats why i made this poll...click on yes...๐Ÿ˜›
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Look who  is talking. Cruiser ji. Look at ur threads n posts you mock people whole day calling them names n making all kind of stories n term it as  Fun. I thought you have really gud sense of Humor, why are u disappointing me here or its just ur plain hatred towards SKY๐Ÿ˜Š

seriously...u comparing cruiser's threads with sky's pranks...the only way i can break a bone reading cruiser's thread is by falling off the chair laughing๐Ÿ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Look who  is talking. Cruiser ji. Look at ur threads n posts you mock people whole day calling them names n making all kind of stories n term it as  Fun. I thought you have really gud sense of Humor, why are u disappointing me here or its just ur plain hatred towards SKY๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry to disappoint you, but my idea of fun definitely does not extend to scaring some sleeping, unsuspecting person...especially a darpok like Shonali!๐Ÿ˜Š

I do not love or hate any one from a TV show because they are only entertainers for me. So be it Sky or Juhi or Sho or Mahek,...I merely make fun of what I see are the funnier side of their acts and words.

Try it on Juhi / Sunny too I only said because these three are of one gang...otherwise there is no bravery and nothing funny about scaring any one like this.

And it was not just a 'Bhauuu' kind of prank...Sky wanted it to be an elaborate one with make up, dress, effects etc.

Sorry...not on!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

seriously...u comparing cruiser's threads with sky's pranks...the only way i can break a bone reading cruiser's thread is by falling off the chair laughing๐Ÿ˜†

Even  like some of cruiserji's threads as well where he is not mocking physical appearance n eating habits. So if cruiserji think that all his acts n threads are genuine , than whats up  with sky playing small prank just for the sake of Fun...is it hypocrisy

alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

is this for real?/๐Ÿค”

blue-ice. thumbnail

[Even  like some of cruiserji's threads as well where he is not mocking physical appearance n eating habits. So if cruiserji think that all his acts n threads are genuine , than whats up  with sky playing small prank just for the sake of Fun...is it hypocrisy

u don't need a whole days worth of planning, makeup costume , rehersals, sound effects and putting the victim in that mode by scaring them...even before the actual prank is played...for a small harmless prank...
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@cruiserji - Everyone has different definition of fun. May be some people gets scared n feels disgusted as well, with the kind of pics you put in your thread as well. Some people do get offeneded as well  as clearly seen. All I want to say is , if one has tendency to poke fun at others , then if someone else do it, there should be no double standards at all. And also just to let u know, I m also fan of ur creativity as far as it is not no someone's physical appearance๐Ÿ˜Š.
chocobear thumbnail

Even  like some of cruiserji's threads as well where he is not mocking physical appearance n eating habits. So if cruiserji think that all his acts n threads are genuine , than whats up  with sky playing small prank just for the sake of Fun...is it hypocrisy

mocking someone's physical appearance is quite different from scaring someone. These two things are poles apart. Mocking some1 is not harmless but scaring someone is. Esp if that person is unsuspecting and in sleep.
blue-ice. thumbnail
@ sara...shonali could have been hurt physically because of that prank...or do u think it was an impossible situation?
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they pretends to be master minds and they cant understand a small thing that their joke might turn out as a worst attempt ...