Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
good post di๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBut i don't know the answers๐Ÿ˜†so hard questions๐Ÿ˜†
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

hmm i know everyone thinking about meera and meera ji ๐Ÿ˜†so please guess what meera upto

how she will approach k now?...hmmm as usual..maybe outside d restaurant and other places where he goes!๐Ÿ˜ก

what attention seeking techniques she will do?...mmm...nothing cumin to ma mind now!๐Ÿ˜ก

will k be in some trouble due to paglait?...off course..not just K...but KRIYA!!!

how will meera come into tn?...Maybe in the bahana of meeting Pratigya for further research on Hindi literature!! or maybe as some ppl predicted...dat samar myt leave da house(for which i see possibilities low as he is just 5) and den Meera Maharani coming back with Samar!๐Ÿ˜ก

how her relationship with shamu will effect kriya relationship?...She myt become a very close student to him dat he shows P's wedding fotos n den she knowing dat P is Ks wife!!n den she myt start!๐Ÿ˜ก

when will prats see the tattoo in meeras hand and what will b her reaction will she trust k ?...hmmm...million dollar question...!!!First wen she sees da tattoo...da person dat is bound to cum to her mind is her hubby...but den she wil think dat der r manyyy other krishna's other dan her jaanupie!!!...Iets wait n watch!!

will k avoid prats as he feels uncomfy hiding things from her?...I THINK SO...yes...coz he kinda avoided her wen he was hiding the truth of his fake job from P...when things get intense he myt do dat...n regrett for not telling P about all dis in da beginning1

will chandu play a role in dealing with this meera mess?...Hopefully yes...n hopes he takes P side rather dan M's saying dat Meera loves   K very intensely...Its just craziness mannn!!!hope he understands dat...really dnt want C to say even one word in favour of M!!

its clear meera can go to any lenght for k she is a psycho ๐Ÿ˜ฒlets us guess about her

Lalllantop post dii!
ArjaAddict thumbnail

donno but i am praying that meera will try to harm prats soon in whatever way and k will them her who k is and what prats is for him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ohhh di...even em prAYING FOR DATtt...it would be just awesomeee!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maybe like...Meera sees Kriya getting intimate on P's bday on K rstaurant n she plans to harm P...awww..i wud lubbb to see dat!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

donno but i am praying that meera will try to harm prats soon in whatever way and k will them her who k is and what prats is for him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

What an idea ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hmm i know everyone thinking about meera and meera ji ๐Ÿ˜†so please guess what meera upto

well i am not an expert in trying to figure out how a paglait's mind works but will give a try ๐Ÿ˜†

how she will approach k now?

i think she will come to TN as the savior of samar  ๐Ÿคข

what attention seeking techniques she will do?

that can be many n would be crazy ...so really can't guess ๐Ÿ˜ณ

will k be in some trouble due to paglait?

sure ๐Ÿ˜ญ

how will meera come into tn?

samar ๐Ÿ˜ก

how her relationship with shamu will effect kriya relationship?

W & W ...i think she will now go straight to P n not to prof 

when will prats see the tattoo in meeras hand and what will b her reaction will she trust k ?

may be meera will shrug it off n say that its 'lord K' ...only when K or chandu mention this paglait again will P be able to guess

will k avoid prats as he feels uncomfy hiding things from her?

i think K will start to feel horrible soon as meera will be frequent in GH or TN

will chandu play a role in dealing with this meera mess?

i really want it

its clear meera can go to any lenght for k she is a psycho ๐Ÿ˜ฒlets us guess about her

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Krishna,๐Ÿ˜ to the rescue๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ they lenghts he will go for the love of his lifeโ˜บ๏ธ