Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

spa 2007** (Page 2)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged
hi

well i have no problem with sukk for bring nominated for the fav maa-pita category, but i dont want the leap. sukk can be nominted maa-pita, of young kids na. like dhruv and the twins. they dont have to be playing 40+ to be win maa-pita. at thsi age they too can win maa-pita adn taht woudl eb great bec so far only buddha characters win maa-pita,

yup kimi leap digest nehi hoh raha. i agree kk could have been continued without a leap for atleast a year.
but stupid bagfilms and sp

a 5-7 year leap would too be okay, atleast sukk will be young

norzar

maha khan IF-Dazzler
maha khan
maha khan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
thnx 4 da info LOL
-Nidoo- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nidoo-
-Nidoo-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:31am | IP Logged
in the first year of spa, kk and tulsi together won fav.bahu Smile Smile
after 4 years, i was very much happy to see kk still nominated for fav.bahu,while others had gone on to bcum fav. maa or saas Smile
but from the next year, kk will also be nominated for fav. maa and su for fav. pita Cry Cry Cry
ye leap ne to sab kuch kharab kar diya Angry Angry
you are right kimi di, 5-7 yr. leap wud have been ok, but 20 yr. leap... Cry Cry Cry
but wht can v do now???
as shilpa said, we have only one option - either stop watchink kk or see su-kk as "maa-pita" Cry Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index