TONY-DIYA NEED TO GIVE ARYAN RECOGNITION

ZAYEENA thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Vinay Jain Aka Aryan Seth has given excellent performance throughout the Show. We have never hated him inspite of his neg role. We enjoyed him ,especially his comical expressions & he never smiles but makes everyone laugh. That's what you call high class comedy.He made me laugh the most more than Nandu...xactly scenes ,with Pari & crew, Gulati, Jassi calling Armaan as chairman & not him were awesome.Now he goes to S.Africa jungles,its too much.😆😆

Vinay Jain should be nominated for best comic performance in jjkn.😃

He's an excellent actor.He should be recognised for his talent & all my family,friends& relatives in States & India will vote for him.I'm sure all members will.😃

Zayeena Arora

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeaaa he is an awesome actor.....round of applause 👏👏👏
its too bad hes not being recognized elsewhere....he needs to be the main lead of a new show...that will bring him right to the top..b/c hes got amazing acting skills

aar ra ra i lowe hating him😆 thats when u know an actor is doing a good job 👍🏼
Sidlum thumbnail
My G-d, the man is HOTT! 😳 😉

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷
Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: khush

aar ra ra i lowe hating him😆 thats when u know an actor is doing a good job 👍🏼

yup, thats true! 😊 he is a good actor coz we love hating him😉

currentchaos thumbnail
No doubts about it that he is an awesome actor.. 👏
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes Vinay is awsome. i still remember those old GM days when aryan and armaan wud argue and fight at the board room infront of puru. the plans that aryan made never succeeded but he never stopped making them.
yes we really love to hate him. he is fantastic in both roles, negative and comical. so cheers to VINAY JAIN.
Tomiko thumbnail
totall agree!!! Vinay Jain rocks!!! 👏 👏
leeya thumbnail
👍🏼

Originally posted by: Apurva

yes Vinay is awsome. i still remember those old GM days when aryan and armaan wud argue and fight at the board room infront of puru. the plans that aryan made never succeeded but he never stopped making them.
yes we really love to hate him. he is fantastic in both roles, negative and comical. so cheers to VINAY JAIN.

👍🏼 
Buffer thumbnail
Oh yeah, T&D are going to give a very big recognition to Aryaan very soon just wait & watch after it is declared that the girl belongs to Aryaan. Now there is no one who can be blamed so that A-J gets some sympathy b4 the serial ends because most of leading character are either dead or in Jail to jatey Jatey aryaan par hi blame daal do 😆 😆 😆
roseisrose thumbnail
Well yeah i also agree Aryan is good actor.. He used to

come in show called Lipstick in Zee also. He rocks for

sure being neg. guy.