India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ultimate Comfort

cutechubby Groupbie
cutechubby
cutechubby

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Khushi's hands creep up to his neck...as she does Arnav gains his confidence and uses his tongue to deepen the kiss. Khushi's lips part and she allows free access for all the rights that he wants to take...Khushi is not able to control her moan and gets closer to Arnav...Hearing Khushi's moans Arnav gets more excited tightens his hold...his hands weaving through her silky hair and he tilts her head to gain more access to her sweet mouth...Khushi readily and happily gives the access and air around them is so electrified that the sound of all the hulchul from downstairs go silent and only Arnav's and Khushi's moans are echoing throughout...All of a sudden Arnav stops and Khushi's mind is dazed and her thoughts run incoherently...She tries to think what is happening, but is not able to...Arnav looks back over his shoulder and says..."kuch awaaz suna...Khushi tries to redeem herself, but arnav's hands close on her wrist and he pulls her inside his room and makes her stand behind the curtains in order to allow her time to compose herself...as soon as he does that he hears Lavanya's voice..asking..."ASR...Khushi kahan hain"...Arnav, "I dont know Lavanya..she must he down somewhere..." Lavanya..."Oh ok...let me see down again..." and she leaves...Khushi's face is drained and Arnav waits for Lavanya to leave and comes around to face Khushi...Her eyes are full of tears and her cheek wet with her tears...Arnav slowly raises his hand to wipe her tears but Khushi backs off...Arnav is a little taken back by her action, but understands that she is in a shocked state and again goes near her..this time reaching her cheeks and wiping away the tears..."Khushi...I can't lie anymore..I don't want to..Mein thang aah chuka hoon mere iss stupid mask se...everytime i keep telling myself and you that you don't mean anything to me...par...din aur raath bhar tumhari khayal hee hain mere maan mein...what should I do...do u atleast feel a little of what I am feeling..." Khushi's world is reeling hearing what he was trying to say and she is speechless...Arnav is confused about what is going on in her mind...he is in a hurry to get an answer from her "Khushi...?"...she is unable to speak and she simply nods her head and confirms her love for him with tears...Arnav, "Oh! Khushi..." and he hugs her fiercely and starts kissing her again with so much of love and pouring out all his feelings for her over the past months...Khushi is lost in the kiss and forgets the world...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hiraahrest.restApples94ixraymansibhartiblah_blah3

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
really nyc
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top