Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Eeks! I've missed so much! Thanks for creating this thread Arwen :) ok so I had a look at the tasks now..could someone brief me on who is doing which bit so I know where I should start?

Sorry for the inactiveness! For once I wasn't being lazy lol, just been a bit busy. :$

Hello Sunshine! 😆 Well I am currently typing up a short story in response to the 'My Celebrity Crush' story. It is currently in progress and quite shit. I guess you can do anything and basically at the end we will choose the work that will represent us in the game.

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

No worries! 😆 I'll try my best but mind you - Hindi is not my mother tongue so if I make mistakes then PLEASE correct me!

Don't worry babe, post it here, anyone who spots the mistakes (should there be any, can rectify/edit and post onto the knockout thread).  Hindi isn't my mother tongue either lol, but Bollwood taught me well. 😆
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Don't worry babe, post it here, anyone who spots the mistakes (should there be any, can rectify/edit and post onto the knockout thread).  Hindi isn't my mother tongue either lol, but Bollwood taught me well. 😆

Ooo la la we have something in common here! 🤣 What is your mother tongue if you don't mind me asking? AND I thank Bollywood every single day for I am here in this forum because of the countless movies I've watched.
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Eeks! I've missed so much! Thanks for creating this thread Arwen :) ok so I had a look at the tasks now..could someone brief me on who is doing which bit so I know where I should start?

Sorry for the inactiveness! For once I wasn't being lazy lol, just been a bit busy. :$

Ok I'll brief u lol, well my advice to you would be apart from the first task grab which ever one takes ur fancy first, and manipulate it however u wish. 

And secondly, I think you'll do well in finding the Debates task, google the most popular debates around lol, and improvise with ur own touch, make it a fun ones, 😉. 

For what it's worth I'll let u know that I'm lazy full stop lol, so if that makes u feel any better. 😆

Well other then this I can't think of anything else. 

And guys we need the two questions???  Some help there...😉

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Ooo la la we have something in common here! 🤣 What is your mother tongue if you don't mind me asking? AND I thank Bollywood every single day for I am here in this forum because of the countless movies I've watched.

U get mee 😛, I'm Punjabi, how about u?? 

Tell me about it man, Bollywood taught me every single nautanki I ploy to get my full on hungama to work in my favour, 😆. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Tinkerbell - My mother tongue is Farsi/Persian. 😆 OOOH Punjabi aye? 😉 I heard the men are quite good looking. Oh wait I've SEEN an example 'Arjun Rampal'. HAAAYE! 😍

Shads - What is your father tongue? 😆
JayaBachan thumbnail
Alright my human resources! It's almost 3 am and my story has began to lose it's storyline. In fact it had none to begin with. This is JUST a draft and I have by no means finished it or edited it yet. So feel free to read the junk. I'm pretty much stuck on the conclusion. So help me out will ya? SUGGESTIONS. Btw I don't really like the story so I might make another one up. But that's for tomorrow.

Good night! xx

Question 4 'My Celebrity Crush'

Chilled hands hastily wiped the mist off the frozen window glass in hopes to be the first to spot the shinning moonlight. Gasping her awe into the palm of her hands, she dreamily watched the moon whilst her mind was preoccupied with overflowing thoughts of him. Eager to capture this moment, she allowed herself a second to youtube her favorite background tone. Clicking play, the music 'Maahi' flowed and penetrated her room with visions of his almond shaped eyes. With a hopeful sigh, she reached forward and began to scribe her hearts desire onto the misted glass.

I love you John Abraham!

'Imrehin!' she heard her mother call out from the living room. Desperate to conceal and prevent her obsessive feelings from being ridiculed , she rapidly wiped the glass and closed the blinds. Imrehin laid down on her bed and placed her treasured laptop on her stomach as she logged into India Forums. Directly heading for the celebrity list, she managed to post a comment on every single photo of John Abraham. 'You will be number 1 in the forums John' she whispered to the screen. After complimenting his every snap shot, Imrehin found herself in the debating thread whereby John's acting and looks were being negatively criticized.

Upon reading the post Imrehin felt a heavy sensation lodge into her throat, further blocking her airways. With a heavy pounding heart, tears began to form and slip singularly down her pale cheeks. How could anyone question perfection? She mused to herself as she typed ferociously on the keyboard, responding to each and every negative comment. It were as if time had fast forwarded for she found herself awake at the haunting hour of 3am. Finally satisfied that the Forum members had ceased with their bickering, she turned her laptop off and reached for something underneath her silky pillows.

Grasping onto the photograph, Imrehin placed a lingering kiss on his smiling dimpled face. Her hands shook as she traced and caressed his beautiful image. Had anyone noticed that he had a lazy left eye, especially when he smiled? She thought to herself in pride. Did anyone appreciate the way his dimples formed and penetrated his right cheek? She questioned her wall. Nobody replied, because no one had the answer except for her. Kissing his photograph goodnight, she tucked his photo underneath her pillow once again and prayed for dreams of John Abraham.

The breeze whisked through the tendrils of her curly her as she impatiently brushed the chestnut locks behind her ear. Tweaking her reading glasses into position, Imrehin walked through her college corridors refusing to acknowledge the world or anybody breathing within it. She clutched her book possessively to her chest and walked swiftly in the direction of her classroom. '10 more stops and I'll be there' she muttered to herself in triumph. However, her relief was cut short when she felt a broad shoulder clash into hers, nearly knocking her over.

The impact of their collision was so strong that to her dismay, she found herself almost toppling onto the hard ground. But before she could openly embrace the tiled floor with her crushed nose, a firm hand gripped onto her flaying arms and thus prevented her humiliating fall. 'Easy there' she heard a deep masculine voice whisper into her ear. Imrehin whipped her head towards the direction of his voice and found herself facing the most envied, most loved and most popular guy in college. Although every single air headed bimbo swayed on their feet, his 6 foot 2, athletic persona sparked no interest in Imrehin''s heart. His black shirt stuck to his muscular torso like a second skin, moving and displaying his biceps as he flexed.

Alas, the only reason why she did not openly portray her disgust was due to the unfortunate fact that he somewhat resembled her beloved John. The same cropped hair, the same tanned complexion, the same height, the same body structure and the very same dimpled smile. But it was not John, she had to remind herself for the umpteenth time. He grinned in amusement at her silence, 'knocked your breath away?' he joked with a show of light humored confidence. Unwilling to communicate with anyone other than John, Imrehin brushed past him.

Before she stepped into her class, Imrehin casted a hesitant glance over her shoulder only to notice him standing at the same spot she had left him. He was leaning his shoulder casually on the locker, with his arms folded as he openly watched her retrieving figure with a knowing smile. The moment their gazes met, her breath shortened at the intensity displayed in his watchful gaze. Perplexed with the way he was staring at her, Imrehin made a dash towards the room.

One would seemingly perceive that clashing encounter as a momentous moment that should be celebrated and drooled upon. However, that haunting day had converted and created a live symbolic hell for her college existence. Suddenly everyone seemed to notice her. The girls looked at her in envy whilst the guys jeered at her with a knowing smile, poking and shoving Raf whenever she was in close proximity. Expensive presents and flowers were sent to her workplace daily and her anger fueled and heightened with each passing day.

Murderous thoughts lingered in her mind as she cautiously walked through the corridor, freakishly careful to avoid encountering Raf again. She opened her notebook and smiled down at John's photo which was hidden in between the pages. 'Piss off!' she heard a guy shout at the top of his lungs. Jerking in fright, Imrehin looked up and realized that she was standing amidst a potential fighting session. The two overbearing bulls were huffing and puffing their chests out ready to strike one another clean. Hoping to avoid getting trapped in the physical fight as a crowd of people began to form a circle around the fight, Imrehin tried to slide past.

At that moment, the uglier and hairier bull used all of his strength to push the other guy. With a muffled shriek, Imrehin felt his body fly into her, crashing her head against the wall. Although the brawl began with two people, a third person jumped in with an angry roar, striking the guy who landed onto Imrehin with a powerful closed fisted punch. Within seconds her head was being cradled by a shaking hand, 'are you hurt?' he asked in a worried tone. Imrehin looked up and stared at Raf's enraged eyes. Although he tried to conceal his anger with concern, it was obvious that he had not been satisfied with the single punishing punch. Before Imrehin could nod her head to ease his worries, her gaze shifted to the floor. Her eyes widened in astonishment as she noticed that John's photo was lying on the ground. Shoving Raf away, Imrehin fell onto her knees and quickly gathered the photo into her hands. Wiping the photo clean, she tired to blow the dirty dust away from the perfection of his image.

Before she could apologize to the photo for being tarnished with dirt, Raf snatched the photo from her grasp. Shooting up to her feet, Imrehin tried to retain the photograph back to it's rightful owner. Anticipating her response, Raf raised his arms out of her reach and continued to stare at the image in shocked wonder. 'Isn't he some kind of actor?' he asked as he analyzed the photo. 'He is not some ordinary actor' Imrehin snapped in defense, 'he is a human with integrity, dignity, humanity and respect'. Raf's eyebrows shot up to his skull, 'And who told you this? Wikipedia?' he joked with a dimpled smile.

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xoxo

Right, ill be home in an hour, just checking through my phone to see the updates of this 😆.. Twinkle, well done for attempting questions! WOO HOO! can i please ask you to replicate the answer on the knockout game thread also 😳

When i get home, there are certain confusions/enquires, i will deal with later 😆.. I hope you guys have fun!

and because this is another chat thread, i may not be able to join in with the banter as much as i want .. My mother's tongue is Hindi :D! hehehe.

Xoxo

Yeah I've done it babe, I was just waiting on my crew to send some approval lol, but koi baat nahin, I've posted it.

I'm sure you'll be here when the occasion calls for it, 😉
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Tinkerbell - My mother tongue is Farsi/Persian. 😆 OOOH Punjabi aye? 😉 I heard the men are quite good looking. Oh wait I've SEEN an example 'Arjun Rampal'. HAAAYE! 😍

Shads - What is your father tongue? 😆

Really, you're not too far off in that case, 😛. 
Babe you think so, I find any guy that has a six/pack eligible to be super-good looking, I'm a total pathetic when I see hot sizzling guys, my siggies never have a guy wid clothes on, 🤣, they're banned to do so. 😉😆

Haye haye, I don't like Arjun Rampal, 😳.
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

@Sami

Oh wow you've written it already!!  I've only got a few sloppy paragraphs lol, my characters are busy finding something to argue about, 😆
I'll read it tonight, and give my thoughts k, 😉