When did you start liking Abhishek??? - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Started liking him after Refugee itself..though he didnt look so great back then..he did act well though..

But i think i started liking him really after that movie: Main Prem ki Deewani ...he is the only good thing in the movie and i felt so bad for him after watching the movie.... 😳 😳
I started liking Abhishek when he was dating with me 😳 😳 .That time he was only 22 yrs old and me 8 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳 . He was so cute. So i had to marry him and see Now I am his Bubli and he my Bunty. 😳 πŸ˜›
I couldn't stand Abhishek initially .He looked ugly in my opinion .

But after Yuva i changed my mind . I was not only impressed by his acting , but i felt yes he does have something charismatic about him . Now i am a fan of his . I think he has really evolved !! He looked cool in Dhoom,Bunty aur Babli and Bluff Master . He looked tough in Sarkar . Suddenly my favourite now !! πŸ˜† Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
not many gals like abishek in da area i live he cant even dance lolz

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

I couldn't stand Abhishek initially .He looked ugly in my opinion .

But after Yuva i changed my mind . I was not only impressed by his acting , but i felt yes he does have something charismatic about him . Now i am a fan of his . I think he has really evolved !! He looked cool in Dhoom,Bunty aur Babli and Bluff Master . He looked tough in Sarkar . Suddenly my favourite now !! πŸ˜†

eww aparna di...y do u hafta agree with me?πŸ˜†

i thot he was ewwwwwwww earlier in hi career....i dun think i thot he was worthy of gettin lead roles till i saw him in yuva...and thn dhoom sparked a reign of victory 4 him and ever since tht he has been my fave actor

I used to think he was u.l.g.y. b4. Now I've changed my mind. I couldn't think about him after Dhoom, cuz that was all about John Abraham. I luv his hair!!! 😳 After Bluffmaster n Bunty Aur Babli, I really started likin him, but I'm not goin as far as sayin I'm engaged to him or anything! πŸ˜†
Umm.. not started liking him, but started thinking "okay.. he's not that bad & he's pretty cute" after this one part in Bluffmaster.. when Priyanka says tht she did all the crap to see Abhi's smile.. ahhh.. he looked adorable there!! πŸ˜†
never thought tht i strted liking him coz i dont like him πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ishika_Gurl

I used to think he was u.l.g.y. b4. Now I've changed my mind. I couldn't think about him after Dhoom, cuz that was all about John Abraham. I luv his hair!!! 😳 After Bluffmaster n Bunty Aur Babli, I really started likin him, but I'm not goin as far as sayin I'm engaged to him or anything! πŸ˜†

yea thtz true...i luved john in dhoom....well i liked both of thm....i like both of thm..but ab jr is better😊

i think after dhoom and the dus bahaane vid 😳 😳