Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

cutechubby Groupbie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Arnav tells Anjali, "Di aap jao, mein Khushi ke saath thodi dher yehi ruk tha hoon...". Khushi is shocked to hear the concern in his voice and can feel her heart and eyes swelling up at the sight of him. Anjali, "teek hein..par jo humne kaha tha usko yaad rakna..." Arnav doesn't answer anything and Anjali smiles at Khushi and leaves downstairs. Arnav and Khushi keep exchanging their love through their eyes. Both could not take their eyes off each other. Slowly, Arnav closes the gap between them and lifts his hand to ward off the hair that is falling on her face. Khushi is not able to keep up with his eyes and touch at the same time and closes her eyes. Arnav looks at her face and wonders how innocent and beautiful my Khushi looks and how badly I've hurt her so many times over the past. I swear to myself that after this moment what may come I am going to give her only happiness and erase out all the sorrow memories from her mind...he takes his other hand also and frames her face..Khushi is not able to think of anything in the world except the feel of Arnav ji's hands and his stare borring her and looking at her to her heart... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index