DD & GC won't mind doing ad's together!DP article

Posted: 12 years ago
Read full article here and RATE it:

BEST part of the article are:

1. "Hindustan Tin Works recently picked Geet aka Drashti Dhami of Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi to educate households and slum children about reusing product cans. Though the series has gone off air, Drashti is hot brand ambassador choice along with, as she corrects us, Maan aka Gurmeet Chaudhury."People do not just see me as an individual but as part of the popular onscreen pair Maan-Geet. The serial has ended but I am still flooded with requests to appear in ad campaigns together with Maan and we will not mind doing a few if they are based on interesting concepts and if the product values match the values of the characters that we have together played on screen."With about 2,000 fan pages and women of all ages rooting for their return to TV or in a sequel, this couple has generated a buzz and is trending on social media platforms."

and:

2. "Gurmeet, who along with Drashti has won fan polls as the SRK-Kajol of the TV industry, "There could be no bigger honour than that comparison. I am happy that fans love to see us so much onscreen. In the end, be it Bollywood or Tellywood... if each individual does his/her work well individually in his/her professional capacity and you have a great story, then that is the chemistry that works on the masses."

Love,

Zara

Aaahhh !!!!!
So much good stuff to read/listen to today!!!
First the new mahi version which was fantastic and now this I'm just over the moon !!!
I'm sooo confident that Gurti will be back on our tv screens soon !!!!
Thx for the article!!!
Originally posted by smallville

Aaahhh !!!!!
So much good stuff to read/listen to today!!!
First the new mahi version which was fantastic and now this I'm just over the moon !!!
I'm sooo confident that Gurti will be back on our tv screens soon !!!!
Thx for the article!!!

i feel the same πŸ˜ƒ so happy despite being so sad that our GEET has ended

but like u said, the events of the past few days all gives me hope that Gurti will be baccck onscreen again! 
After reading this I was not on earth anymore...into maaneet dreamland as usual..!! First fhe new maahi and then this..!! Atleast this makes me feel better..!! 😊

Gurti ROCKZ..!! ❀️
Originally posted by aanappin

After reading this I was not on earth anymore...into maaneet dreamland as usual..!! First fhe new maahi and then this..!! Atleast this makes me feel better..!! 😊

Gurti ROCKZ..!! ❀️

awww me tooo!

and am glad we are all being cheered up after the past depressing few days! πŸ‘
Awesome article

we are getting daily Awesome segs n Gurti😳 news hope it continues like his oly

Hope Someone dnt do any blunder this time plz madam ji door raho this time if u want u can do alone ur PDA dnt involve poor guy in dat Crap😑
After reading this I'm not on earth
Atleast this makes me feel better
Hope they will do ghsp season 2
Originally posted by gurtilicious

awww me tooo!

and am glad we are all being cheered up after the past depressing few days! πŸ‘

ya it was really refreshing...this coming from GC AND DD is not an odinary thing...this means they very well realize how much we are missing them and how much we love them...and the best part is that it shows that they love and respect us too...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by anjalireddyy84

Awesome article

we are getting daily Awesome segs n Gurti😳 news hope it continues like his oly

Hope Someone dnt do any blunder this time plz madam ji door raho this time if u want u can do alone ur PDA dnt involve poor guy in dat Crap😑

LOL

as much as i hope for this too, but i have a bad feeling that as usual she will do something to stop our happiness πŸ˜­
Edited by gurtilicious - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aanappin

ya it was really refreshing...this coming from GC AND DD is not an odinary thing...this means they very well realize how much we are missing them and how much we love them...and the best part is that it shows that they love and respect us too...πŸ˜ƒ

awww agreee! πŸ‘