India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

What could be the reason??

Sarz Senior Member
Sarz
Sarz

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

After checkin out Indian Idol forum i relize that amey Date is most famous.So many people love him and also on the sifymax site there so many best wishes for him.Then why did Amey Date didnt received that much votes? What could be the true reason?Dont the Indian public appretiate him or its just the rest of the world who love and wanted him to be Indian Idol 2??? Did he sing that bad that he got more votes than Anuj! after Amey have left I have no intrest left in the show!

Sarz Senior Member
Sarz
Sarz

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rbaggio

well the only reason i could think of right now is complacency. i think amey fans (those who voted for him) were too complacent and confident that he will win the idol show after the brilliant performances.   so thats why people were too lazy and less caring to vote, which could have been the reason for his elimination.

could be that y they dint bother to vote for him too many times unlike sandeep karanya and anuj fans who probably sent in 10 votesOuch

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
sarz i love u!!!!

i have no clue either...but i dont think votes had nething to do with it...itz no way possible he got the lowest amount of votes...itz all a conspiracy against him

but watever it is...itz ok...amey deserves more than this biased show neday!!! i have also lost interest after he left.....i dont watch it nomore, im onli gonna watch the last episode now to see amey there again Smile
bis_123 Senior Member
bis_123
bis_123

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rbaggio

well the only reason i could think of right now is complacency. i think amey fans (those who voted for him) were too complacent and confident that he will win the idol show after the brilliant performances.   so thats why people were too lazy and less caring to vote, which could have been the reason for his elimination.

agree wid you!Smile

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
The main problem is and will be is that the whole show is PLANNED!
Vaibhavi Goldie
Vaibhavi
Vaibhavi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarz

After checkin out Indian Idol forum i relize that amey Date is most famous.So many people love him and also on the sifymax site there so many best wishes for him.Then why did Amey Date didnt received that much votes? What could be the true reason?Dont the Indian public appretiate him or its just the rest of the world who love and wanted him to be Indian Idol 2??? Did he sing that bad that he got more votes than Anuj! after Amey have left I have no intrest left in the show!

SEE THE PROBLEM IS MULTIPLE VOTIN!

let me explain!:-

there are 10 ppl. 8 love amey and 2 love anuj. Each amey lover sends sms , so amey gets 8 SMS. And anuj lovers SMS for him 10 times so anuj gets 20 SMS. therefore inspite of 80 % of fan-followin amey gets 20% votes and anuj, who has 20% fan following gets 80% votes. this is the defect of format!

and also ppl in himachal have no work and have many cell phones!LOL

ps. i luv "v" more than "u"

Vaibhavi Goldie
Vaibhavi
Vaibhavi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
what do u think??
mona_kaur Senior Member
mona_kaur
mona_kaur

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I think sony decided early on not to make amey the indian idol and used his popularity in a very clever way.....i guess the reason being is that the first indian idol is already from mumbai and sony did not wanna stick to one region by promoting another talent from mumbai...thas just maa opnion..you guys can agree or disagree.....look a the three contestants now...there are chosen based on thier regions....just to promote the show in all varios regions........itz new policy of sony tv.....creat regionalism and blame it on janta

Go to top