Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I HATE ASR and KHUSHI!!!!!!! (Page 5)

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samiya.tas

The CVs kept the name for us crazy fans " Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"... I'm obsessed... my engagement is in two weeks time and I'm more into arhi than my own shopping :P...

So you have found your Arnavji? How cute! I would like an ASR too, wish he could be ordered off a menu.

Edited by Marybarton - 16 December 2011 at 12:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahuMrDarcyfan

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
You know when you start dreading the week end, you are in a pickle.
You know when you start procrastinating BIG TIME at work, that you are in trouble.
You know when you start fights with your friends over the hotness factor of a certain Mr. Sobti, that you've got issues.
You know for a fact, when you completely and utterly ignore your husband who quietly goes to sleep right beside you while you frantically post on each and every ASR related topic on IF, that you're gone insane.
You know you need professional help, when THE highlight of your day turns out to be the 20 mins of IPK, you HAVE to, absolutely HAVE to watch on TV.

My poor Hubs. Thank God, I don't have kids yet. I'd have killed them off by now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1Marybartonpc_pals

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two characters' cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?
I can't give you a suggestion cause I'm sailing in the same boat-I can sympathize however...LOL
I found this show dec 2-almost 6 months later and caught up with it all by dec 13th-so I know the feeling! I'm so addicted to it that I'm trying to take a break from it and come back in Jan and watch the last 2 weeks of dec-don't know if I can do it thoughLOLLOL

I'm planning on concentrating on my love-life Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

sanj1234 Senior Member
sanj1234
sanj1234

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Join the group!!!
We'r all sailing in the same boat ( no wonder IPKKND is at #1 on IF LOL)and must say ArHi is the most lethal disease in town that can spread just by looking at it and so far it has spared no one WinkLOL

Edited by sanj1234 - 16 December 2011 at 2:20am
PohaJalebi. IF-Rockerz
PohaJalebi.
PohaJalebi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Cutest.That they really are.Arhi's interactions are mostly amazing.Irrespective of how the whole show is doing.
babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Add my name too!!! 
SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Originally posted by samiya.tas

The CVs kept the name for us crazy fans " Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"... I'm obsessed... my engagement is in two weeks time and I'm more into arhi than my own shopping :P...

So you have found your Arnavji? How cute! I would like an ASR too, wish he could be ordered off a menu.

lol ... he is quite the opposite of ASR but we fight A LOT ( actually a lot is an understatement we fight more than that :P ) ... probably that is why I'm so in love with their fighting... I've already told my soon to be fiance that at 8:30 ( bangladesh time) the TV is mine or else... he happily obliged ... I haven't missed an episode of IPKKND yet nor will I miss... already my collegues have started discovering my unhealthy obsession with a serial !!! It's so embarresing... I seriously need a break ...  I spend every single second thinking about Arhi or checking out the forum or watching Arhi VMs... oh did I mention I HATE weekends... Iss pyaar ko mein kya naam doon???? i need HELP
shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
cant stop drooling!

Go to top