I HATE ASR and KHUSHI!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hey we need help! we are so desperate n going crazy! we really do!

same here!

JUST keep thinking about them,, I do!

we need to talk, all of us!

I wake up with a smile thinking about them!

Haha I almost got a B in English 1101 because instead of typing the essays for my class, I was typing up my Fan Fictions. :P 
So yeah...you're not the only one! :P
In fact I'm so obsessed that whenever I can't get on my laptop, I use my phone to stay on I.F & read posts :PP
Edited by reyabear - 12 years ago
There is no solution, you are hooked like many of us are to the show! I now dread weekends again because I can't wait for the next episode
how can I help you yaarI also start to dream about them and always in ArHi's dream land...
where ever I go start to dream about them only soo these days Im not normal...case always think about IPKKND...
How did you know? That sounds exactly like me :-) ASR and Khushi have taken over my life too, I wake up early (US time) to watch the episodes real time. This is crazy!!

The same thing with me also😕 started watching the show one month before and now unable to miss even one episode also...

Thats so true...this show is always there in my mind...
My husband had never seen this serial till 2 weeks back when Payash Confession track was going on...rather I never forced him also...but he was amused seeing me laughing, blushing n behaving weirdly while sitting over my laptop (thanks to forumwaasiyon too) ...So one day i made him watch the suicide scene...n now he watches the serial after coming back from office and asks me what happnd to ur hero n that snake ...
n as usual i get one more chance to revisit the episode (nth time 😉 😉 greedy me)...now he is more eager to know the further plot (he always does a good prediction though 😊) n i just keep smiling over his agitation...

Since I have to narrate some background ( i do this most of the time while watching movies), he is now planning to watch the episodes from beginning on youtube...now i will watch once again with him 👍🏼...happy weekend for me...m in ARHIland..

Oh IPK..what hav u done !!!!  and ASR,  I have praised u a lot in front of my hubby...n i know u wont disappoint me..u will never do that.😳😉
Originally posted by mdutta0609

How did you know? That sounds exactly like me :-) ASR and Khushi have taken over my life too, I wake up early (US time) to watch the episodes real time. This is crazy!!

Me too..whenever i wake up early (US time), I dont like it...so i make it a point to get up as late as possible to watch d serial..😉
thank God... more people like me...yay!!!!!
i thot i'm the only mad one going crazy over IPKKND...
i mean since i have discovered this show, i only think abt it... and behave like a kid waiting in anticipation on what's happening next... i am sydney and i have started getting up half hr early just to watch the episode before my hubby and son get up and i get in my routine of seeing them off to work and school respectively.weekends r so diificult to pass... no ArHi. 😭
 but thank God for small mercies... this forum keeps in sane... 😃

Welcome to the world of ArHi.. 😍