India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I HATE ASR and KHUSHI!!!!!!!

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two characters' cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?

Edited by Marybarton - 15 December 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakoraShubhra.AuritaLuxCalsakwjyoti_light29tzeifBarun4evafarhacassimTwilightertashu16rs67cutepearlSurefire27Annie0247radesaibabli0204craziefanchoti1sanj1234EvyyyShina_srkfanprietypCrazySaRunianPrasRasPEWIND_Janki_cloud.9Angel-Girlsabiha alialishba45shonu2spsharmilamaryam1991Juicee_SushieShahuaanu23great_loveHeadOverHeelsnancynairTeleFansamster03bleeding.loveadeeti10Shweta_1sayani2807arshiyanafareeRuchaMulaymusic1fly_dogSwap-Arhidevishree--Sobi---Appy--BrokenDreamer-reyaa.-Garima-UltimateBarun--BSI-FaNaTic--SanzBarbiemonsi08AeDilHaiMushkilJennyAvnibhaktiiidushturain.Mandy..hea.pc_palsChitraFMrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29SamiyaIPKKNDpinky_blueskiesShwetha!Girlabouttownserialjunkie* Unnati *Peace67mythili2anu17sweetygirl28..Amina..DiamondLifebahi.OnepoundChicArhimaniachoneypriyamishti_17KunwaariDaayan

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
join the club... im counting the mins till the next episode!

im already dreading the weekend. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakorashakethebiscuitaanu23banditqueenn.AeDilHaiMushkilGirlabouttownGayuArnav

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
tumhe kya solution de jab hum khudhi iss beemare se ghayal hain

I can't stop staring at the TT pics, *dead*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu16_Janki_maryam1991--BSI-FaNaTic--

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
welcome to the club !!!
shonu2 Goldie
shonu2
shonu2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
welcome to the club!!! here we all suffer from ARHI fever!!

when you find a solution please do let us know tooTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu16

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two character's cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?

Come join me. We'll have coffee, and chat about the show while we play reruns of it on YouTube. We can sell our families, ignore our friends, give up on everything else. LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya222ohmygodShubhra.AuritaWiseGirlsun2011Shahuspsharmilaarshiyanafaree--BSI-FaNaTic--SanzBarbie

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Originally posted by Marybarton

HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two character's cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?

Come join me. We'll have coffee, and chat about the show while we play reruns of it on YouTube. We can sell our families, ignore our friends, give up on everything else. LOL

@ blue - you mean you haven't done that already??? And I thought i was in good company!!

TM - join the crazies club. I keep stopping from calling my husband Arnavji especially at *cough cough* *ahem**

Shubhra.Aurita

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I feel the same way...i caught up four months in one weekend!!!!

Marybarton

Go to top