Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Possible, even am thinkin she visted GH intentionally with some plan, i saw a different a xpression while she checking tat address n nameplate... She is movin fwd step by step with some intention n plan i think... As per the article, May b we see her past r reason bhind all tis by next week i think...
ArjaAddict thumbnail
arrey guys...Make threads Pink...many r still Blue!
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Possible, even am thinkin she visted GH intentionally with some plan, i saw a different a xpression while she checking tat address n nameplate... She is movin fwd step by step with some intention n plan i think... As per the article, May b we see her past r reason bhind all tis by next week i think...

but when she meet pratx, she was normal... and prof did mention my daughter pratz, dunno... this meeraπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

but when she meet pratx, she was normal... and prof did mention my daughter pratz, dunno... this meeraπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yes, n also in convo with her frn, her xpressions r genune n normal... But if the article true then itz all intentional know...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Most awkward thing was her Entry to GH!! No clarification, nothing precise. from where she came??  from which College or University. nothing!!  I mean what is this?? πŸ˜² 
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good post yaar πŸ˜ƒ

me too think its intentional ...n also now she will enter TN if  the news of samar going away from TN is true ...